seventeen- best partner

I looked around when suddenly an Olaf plush toy covered my view.

And from behind Peter's face popped out. "For you, Y/N." he said while giving it to me.

I looked at him in surprise. I was in a loss of words. "I-um Peter. Di-Did you buy this?" I asked as I took the toy slowly.

"Uh-no o-of course not." he paused, "I won it from a game..." he avoided eye contact.

"Really? Wow-um thank you—"

Then the same clerk from the Disney Store came up to Peter, and interrupted while handing something to him "Sir, you forgot your receipt. Thank you so much for purchasing at Disney!"

Peter's face turned slightly pink and took the receipt and quickly stuffed it in his pocket. "Yeah no problem." he mumbled.

The girl smiled and rushed back to the store.

I turned to Peter and raised my eyebrows, "You were saying..." I laughed.

"I-uh saw you before looking at the toy and I saw you leave it there so I decided to get it for you. You know as in a thank you for being a good lab partner."

I smiled, feeling grateful but sorry that I didn't think of this in the first place.

"Well thank you Peter. No seriously...I-um thank you so much." Peter formed a small smile. I grabbed his hand. "Wait follow me." and dragged him to the Disney Store.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Peter looked at me, "Wh-what?"

"You bought me something for being a good partner then same goes to you."

"Thanks Y/N." he replied, with sincerity in his eyes.

"Don't thank me yet." I chuckled.

"I'll take.."

I saw the Spider-Man toy, I think Peter would like Spiderman.

"What about Spiderman?" I asked, holding it up.

"No! Not Spiderman!" Peter protested.

I looked at Peter in confusion, a bit taken back. Peter noticed.

"What I-um meant wa-was I'm not really a Spiderman guy."

"Oh...Sorry." I replied, placing the toy back.

"I like Sven." Peter said as he pointed at the Sven Push.

"Okay cool, Miss. I'll like to get the Sven Toy."

"Sure thing. That'll be $20." I grabbed my wallet and gave her the fifty dollar bill that my mom gave me and she gave $30 change.

I gave the Sven toy to Peter, smiling.

"Here you go, thanks for being a good lab partner." I told him.

He beamed, "Thanks Y/N."

"No problem." I replied and told the clerk "Thank you have a nice day—"

As I turned around, I bumped into someone. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I apologised.

I looked up and it was a female. She had long,luscious blonde hair with bright ocean eyes.

"Oh it's okay." she responded, smiling.

A familiar voice asked, "Y/N?"

I looked up to see who it was, "A-Anthony." I stuttered.

You've got to be kidding me. My normal 70 beats per minute suddenly rose to 110.

He looked happy. "Hey Y/N, how are you?" He questioned.