Chapter 6: Didn't expect you to be here

Three Years Ago

After spending lots of time searching for a dance class around Busan on the internet, Hanjun finally in front of the building where he saw in the picture. After searching through a lot of dance academy, he finally make the decision to join this one.

He walk into the building and went straight to the front counter desk. "Urm... Hello, can I ask some question please?" Hanjun speak to the woman who is in charge.

"Hello good morning. Yes you can, it will be my pleasure" the woman gave him a warm smile.

"I'm interested to join the academy. Where can I signed up?"

"Really! That would be great young kid. You met the right person. I'm the owner of this dance academy. Here just give me your name, address, birth date and phone number and it will be done" the woman take out a big book from the desk drawer and start writing down as Hanjun give her his information.

The woman repeated back making sure nothing went wrong before giving Hanjun a big smile. "Done. Congratulation Hanjun. Welcome to Harmony Dance Academy" she gave him a handshake which Hanjun gratefully accept it.

"It was a good timing that you signed up today because tomorrow we will have an orientation for new members. Tomorrow you will be introduce about the academy and will be adjust with the system and some rules that we got here" she explained to him. Hanjun felt relieve as he signed up just in time. In his thought, if he late by just a day then he will totally missed it.

"Thank you so much for the information miss..."

"Lee Hyewon. Just call me aunt Hyewon"

"Thank you aunt Hyewon. Please take care of me" Hanjun bowed down. "Can I take a walk around the academy? I want to examine the place" Hanjun asked. He was curious about the academy because of what he saw on the internet. The academy have a pretty good facilities with modern and high advance technology and of course with a wonderful design.

"Sure you can young kid. You can also look inside of each room if you want to. Just be sure to knock first okay"

"Okay. Thank you so much" Hanjun bowed for the last time and start wandering around the building examining it. On his way, he pass by with some of the member of the academy. They were so friendly as they give him smiles and bow to each other as they pass by. Hanjun felt glad seeing them being kind and polite to him.

As he was walking around he was a sign board on a door that said 'Ultra Dance Room'. He caught music playing from inside. "They must be practicing right now" He said to himself. Being curious about it, he just twisted the doorknob as he think it was useless to knock because of the music playing around. He open the door and saw a person dancing. He just stand at the door watching the person dance with full of passion and power which brings this sort of alluring aura to it.

Hanjun was feeling the beat as he tap his feet alongside the beat. He notices that the person stumbled at the end of his performances making the look on the person face become gloomy unpleased with his dances. He then stopped, he glances himself at the mirror with full of dissatisfaction. His eyes then met with the person at the door. He gave him a smile through the mirror and turned around.

"What you doing just standing there. Come in" he urge Hanjun to come inside. He thought that Hanjun want to use the dance room too so why not inviting him over. Hanjun walks in awkwardly not knowing what to do while the guy grab a towel from his bag and his sweats off.

"Never seen you around here before. Are you a new member?" the guys asked Hanjun.

"Y-yes. I just signed up" Hanjun stumbled his words. He still feeling kinda awkward and was still astonished from the performance a while ago.