27| AMARION

^^AMARION

It had been centuries since Amarion had had a dream and it always meant bad news. Although this one was very pleasant, he could still not abandon the risk of the bad consequences.

He had dreamt about a girl. In all the eons that he had been alive, he had never felt such an attraction before. Just one gaze into her ocean blue eyes and he was gone.

The need, the lust and the absolute disparity for her were insane. He found himself missing a girl he had never met and only dreamt about. Maybe she didn't even exist.

But she did, he would never dream about unnecessary matters. Amarion was the God of all, the universe. Dreams come to him as warnings or signs, they were always right.

"Are you alright, my dearest Amarion?",

Rolling over to his side he found Scarlett next to him. Her dead pale arms moved across his tanned chest and a sexy smirk crossed her blood red lips. She was the Goddess of the Vampires. Her black eyes matched her cold soul and he slowly pushed her off, sitting up.

"Love?", she questioned.

He wasn't her love, she wasn't his love. This was only to pleasure him from time to time, that's what they were. He made that clear from the start but he could feel her growing affection for her.

"I need fresh air", he muttered.

The ocean blue eyes haunted his mind and he tried to push them away, but he knew one thing. He would never be able to forget the girl.