•36•

Warning: slight smut
•a few days later•
"Ten more reps" Tom says.
"My arms feel like jello" I whine.
"Too bad" he shrugs.
He may be my boyfriend but he's still a hard ass at the gym. I finish my ten reps and he walks over, taking the weights from me.
"Now relax" he kisses my nose and turns to put the weights away. I watch as he pulls his sweaty tank top off his body, throwing on a clean T-shirt. Mm. He's a whole ass snack.
"Whatcha lookin at?" He teases, grabbing my hand and leading me through the gym.
"Nothing, dont be so cocky" I tease back.
"Mhmmm" he hums.
"You worked me hard today" I say as we walk out to the car.
"Then how about we go back home, let me do all the work" he says, holding his arm low on my waist.
"Hmm you mean cooking and cleaning?" I joke.
"No. I mean putting my head between your legs until you can't take it anymore" he says plainly. His eyes burn into me as he opens the car door for me.
The drive home starts and his words got my brain moving, and I can't help but squeeze my legs together.
"Patience darling" Tom says, using his hand to separate my thighs.
"I'm not patient" I huff.
We make it back to his house where no one is home, which is a rare occurrence. Instantly he shuts the front door and smashes his lips into mine. If my legs didn't feel like jelly after that workout, they do now.
"Jump" he mutters into the kiss. I do and he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He effortlessly carries me up the stairs and to his bedroom. My body is dropped down onto his bed and he shuts the door, locking it.
"Pants off" he says and I quickly wiggle out of my leggings. He smirks, seeing the wet patch on them, and throws them aside.
He comes down onto the bed, kissing my lips before moving his face down to where I really want him, kissing my thighs slowly.
My phone rings and I grab it. Just Elouise. She can wait.
Ding.
Elouise: 911!!!!!!!!
The phone rings again and I answer this time.
"Hello?" I say, trying to keep my composure as Tom works his tongue on me. Fuck.
"Elle my water broke" she says.
"What?!" I yell and Tom pulls away from me with a worried look on his face.
"Yes! Get to the hospital and bring the things I texted you please!" She says.
I hang up and Tom raises a brow at me.
"My sisters having the baby" I say.
"Sooo.. no sex?" He asks and I roll my eyes.
"So no sex" I laugh, getting up.
"Here" he throws me a pair of his sweat pants. I slip them on and he quickly helps me over to my house to get all the things Elouise needs.
"You'd think she'd have a baby bag packed" I say.
"Hate to admit it.. but your sister doesn't seem all that together" he says and I laugh.
"She's definitely not" I say.
We get everything and go out to Toms car. He speeds through traffic getting us to the hospital as quickly as he can. I'm going to have a niece soon, that's so crazy.
We get to the hospital and I grab the bag.
"You don't have to come, it could be a while" I say.
"Well then who's going to keep you company?Waiting rooms can be pretty boring" he says and I smile.
"You sure?" I ask.
"Vending machine snacks and possibilities of catching some deadly virus? Count me in" he laughs.
Wow I love this boy.
We walk into the hospital and through the hall, trying to find room 248. We finally find it and go inside.
"Don't fucking touch me Luis! Fuck off!" She yells at her poor husband.
"Here's the bag" I say, setting it on the chair.
"Oh you're just the best sister! And look at Tom, being supportive and not annoying. You could learn from him Luis!" She turns back to him.
"I was just fluffing you're pillow!" Luis defends himself and I laugh.
"Okay well we're going to wait for mom and dad in the waiting room, good luck." I say more to Luis than Elouise.
We walk back and sit down on the waiting room.
"Good thing she's having kids, lord knows I'm not giving my mom grandchildren" I laugh.
Toms head tilts, as he looks at me in confusion.
"You don't want kids?" He asks.
"I'm a model.. Of course I don't want to voluntarily gain thirty pounds" I shrug.
"Okay.. say you weren't a model, would you want kids then?" He asks.
"I don't know, I'm only 18 how would I know" I say. "Why?.. do you want kids?"
"I do" he nods.
"But They're a lot of work.. and take so much out of you, and there's a big chance that the kid turns out bad or you mess up" I say.
"But all of that can be figured out when you do it with someone you're in love with" he says.
Okay. This conversation is getting too deep. Abort mission.
"Well Good thing we're literal kids still and don't have to worry about that!" I say.
"Where is she where is she?!" My mom and dad rush into the room.
"Room 248" I say and they hurry off.
This is going to be a long evening.