Chapter Forty-three

This chapter is dedicated to daniboel1007 for all the votes and amazing comments. Thank you so much!! It means the world.

Guys go and support her story :)

Liam rolls off me and pulls me to him

Liam rolls off me and pulls me to him. We are both breathing harshly, and my body is still tingling and shuddering.

"You okay, baby?" He asks, looking at me adoringly.

"I don't know if I can walk," I say, meaning it.

I feel gloriously sore. All we've been doing these past couple of weeks is tearing each other's clothes off whenever we get the chance. And I've loved every minute of it. I know every inch of his body, and he knows every inch of mine. He knows exactly what to do and when to do it. At this point, he knows my body better than I do. I don't know if I'll ever get enough of him. Every single time is better than the last, and I have no idea how that is even possible.

"You wanted it rough." He reminds me, and despite everything we've done, my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

I did demand harder. I actually said the word.

Liam sees my expression and his grin gets wider. I hide my face in my palms, feeling my cheeks turn red. He prys my hands away and kisses both of my burning cheeks and then my lips softly.

"I love you, Jess." He breaths, his eyes earnest, and my heart lurches the way it does every time he says the words.

"I love you more," I whisper before pulling him to me again.

We slowly kiss like we've got all the time in the world. Liam shifts, so he is hovering over me, and he slowly kisses down my neck making me moan softly. He kisses the spot below my ears, and I feel his arousal poking at me.

"Again?" I ask with amazement, and I feel him smile against my neck.

"Liam Disick!" I exclaim. "You're a sex machine."

***

Once we leave the bed, it takes us twice as long to get ready for school, but by some wondrous miracle, we make it in time. I see Jayden in the halls, and I smile, waving hello. He returns my gesture with a smile. Liam doesn't comment on it. Ever since our talk, we are both at ease with things. Jayden and I have been talking here and there. It's nowhere close to how it used to be, but it's progress. I still haven't told him I found out about Amanda. We are not in that place yet.

"Hey, you two!" Steff says, jumping between us. She has been warming up to Liam lately, and that makes me so happy. When she found out we slept together, she literally tripped over herself. Telling her and reliving the moment made me blush more than living in it did.

"Enthusiastic much?" I laugh at her.

"Liam, can I borrow my best friend?" She bats her eyelashes at him, and he smiles. I think he likes that she is being nice to him again.