A Fun Trip...

You finally made it to the Bean Bean kingdom. The boat ride made poor Luigi extremely sea sick. We were about to go through the border jump when suddenly, Prince Peasly came out of nowhere.

     "Don't worry about them, you two! I need the two of them." He said escorting the two of you away from the border patrol. The two guards sighed slightly.

     "Its been so long Luigi! I've missed talking to you! I would love to be acquainted with your lovely friend." He said kissing your hand. It made you feel really uncomfortable with how much he was flirting with you, especially infront of Luigi. He again, began to talk. He flirted with you alot and you could see It was making Luigi extremely envious and upset. He put on a believable face of happiness, and hid his true emotions. Prince Peasly, after all the flirting briefed you two on why he needed you two there. Cackletta was back with her minion, Fawful and the two of them were trying to take over the world. Pretty standard villain goals.

     "I can bring you two most anything you would need, but..." He paused for a moment.

    "If you could bring me the royal sword from the castle, I would be able to assist more then just fetching simple items."

    "Are you not able to reach the castle?" You asked. He sighed and grabbed your hand. He dramatically sighed acting as if he was about to faint.

     "I can't return to my home, due to Cacklettas strong hold on my castle. If only my guards weren't such simple minded fools..." He let go of your arm and you stepped back. The golden haired bean cryed a few tears and then wiped his eyes with a handkerchief he pulled from his pocket.

     "Okay Luigi, Lets-a go-" You were cut off by the prince stopping you.

     "Wait Y/N, you'll need a disguise. She'll recognize me, or Luigi." He finished.

     "What about Mr.L?" Luigi asked. You shot down his idea quickly.

     "That's two risky. What if he went rogue?" You asked. Peasly pondered for a moment before devising a plan. "Y/N? Do you like to wear dresses?"