chapter 29

"The cops just left" gelo announced walking into my room. I lift my head from the pillow and examined his face and the small open wound on his lip.

"He got your lip" he shrug his shoulders and started making his way over to me.

"You saw him...he's looking way worse than me" I let out a little chuckle as he sat down on the bed and rest his hand on my stomach.

"How's my boy doing in there? You feeling better?" during the fight downstairs I started to feel light headed so I walked away and came upstairs since gelo was doing fine on his own down there.

"I think he or she is fine and yes, I'm feeling a little better. I can't believe Cece did me like that though. It's like everytime I think someone is here to stay the just prove me wrong"

Gelo sighs and rubs my stomach and was about to say something but the vibrating of his phone made him stop and look at the screen.

He looks up from the screen and gave me a look that made me know that he had to go.

"It's okay, you can leave I totally get that you have your life to live"

He got up from his position on the bed and turned to walk away but turned back towards me and moved my robe to the side before kissing my stomach and then my cheek.

"Be good for daddy, little baller" he whispers against my stomach before walking away.

He's gonna be a super dad.
....

After the fight with gelo and Tim the police came by but apparently my mother told them that it was just a misunderstanding even tho Tim had a bloody face and gelo with a busted lip.

Perks of being rich. The cops will believe anything.

They left but I know they'll be back and I have a feeling it will be worst than before.

I heard my business phone vibrate and sighed as I look at the distance that I'll have to walk to get it.

That couch seems so far away right now.

I slip my feet off the couch I'm on and slowly drag myself to the next couch before grabbing the phone.

I open the screen and saw a message from my manager which made me groan in annoyance.

"I really gotta get my ass to paris right now bruh?" can't even get time to sulk in peace.

I threw the phone down on the couch and trudge up the stairs to get ready for my flight.

I'm not even gon' pack any clothes... Packing light and shopping heavy.

Quickly walking into the closet, I grabbed the first bag my hand laded on and started packing the little things I'll need.

I quickly took a shower and slipped on some sweats and sneakers after I was done and just as I slip my last sneaker on I heard a horn outside meaning my ride was here

Let's get this Shmoney.
_________________________

I arrived at the airport a few minutes ago but didn't have to go through much of a hassle being that I was taking a pj.

I wasn't even aware that I was going to take a jet but...I ain't complaining one bit.

Just as I was walking towards the jet I saw someone that looked so much like gelo but maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

Got dicked down good and now I'm seeing this nigga everywhere. The things dick do to you bruh.

I grip the strap of my louis bag tighter and continue my short walk to the jet. Hopefully I can get some hours in because with everything that happened...I really need it.

God knows the last thing I need right now is extra stress. I really don't want to hurt my baby like that it would literally kill me if I lose this baby...I don't wanna go through that again.

I settled in on the jet where they had this nice ass bed just saying a bitch's name.

Man this is the life.

"Can I get some crab legs on here?" the lady passing by nodded her head yes and I kindly asked her to get me some. Within five minutes I got the food along with a bottle of fruit juice and water.

 Within five minutes I got the food along with a bottle of fruit juice and water

_________________

I brush my hair in the mirror I was holding as the jet prepared for landing.

Finally.

I was dying to get of this thing especially since them damn crab legs worked up a storm in my stomach.

Had me shitting like crazy on this damn jet...at least I was doing it in style.

I pull my phone from my bag which was resting beside me and went to my audiomack.

I scroll a bit until I saw the perfect album for me.

Death race for love.

Smiling, I immediately clicked on who shot cupid which is my favourite song from the album.

Half way through the song I felt the plane touching down which made me smile in relief before easing over a bit to fart.

Damn that felt good.

I don't know whether to blame this on the baby or the food...or maybe it's just me.

I pull the seatbelt from my body and grab my bag from beside me before getting up to exit the jet just as the entrance opened to let me out.

I notice a guy coming from the front of the jet where the pilot was located. How come I didn't notice him?.

"Hope the flight was alright for you miss. I'm Conner and I'll be your security guard for the rest of your stay in paris" Conner held his hand out which I shook with a small smile.

"The flight was great, thank you for asking and I hope you're good at your job" he chuckles and licked his lips which made me wonder if he was flirting with me or if it was just a innocent action.

I hope it's the latter.

I shift my bag into the next hand and conner's eyes shift to my arms immediately before he offered to carried my bag. Being the lazy ass I am, of course I handed it over.

"Okay, let's go now. If you're ready that is" he says adding the last part quickly.

"Yes, we can definitely go now" I watch as his professional face came on and he walked out before me and stood to the side as I walked out shortly after.

Time to fuck fashion week up.

(Sorry for any mistakes)

Sorry for any mistakes that I've made character wise or time wise