Prologue

So, this happened out of boredom.

This is my first fanfic ever and my main

language is not English. This is a story I've

had in mind for a while, hopefully you guys

enjoy it enough for me to keep writing :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a calm spring afternoon; the wind gently played with the trees and occasionally sent a leaf on a journey through the sky. The school day was nearing its end, only a few minutes left before the bell would signal the end of class. Jotaro was one of the students awaiting the end of class, eager to get home; but not so eager about having to deal with his insane fanclub. He silently groaned and clenched his fist at just the thought of having to listen to them bicker amongst each other yet again. He couldn't for the life of him understand what their obsession with him was. Sure he was tall, handsome and mysterious, but he was constantly shouting obscenities at the girls following him. He simply couldn't care any less about any of them, hell, he didn't even know their names. Still they clung to him like moths to a flame.

Jotaro was making his way to the school gates, content that he hadn't encountered a single one of his obnoxious everyday followers. As the gates arrived in his sight so did his fanclub. He muttered an annoyed ¨yare yare daze¨under his breath and fished for his cigarettes in the pocket of his gakuran. Except his pockets were empty, he realized he must've left them in his locker. He cursed in his mind, pondering for a second if he should bother getting them.

''Hey look, it's Jojo!'' one of the girls screamed. ''Oh my goodness, Jojo walk home with me!'' another one chimed. ''No, walk home with me!'' a third one shouted. Jotaro definitely needed his cigarettes now. He briskly turned around, only to feel something bump into him, or rather, someone.

He looked down to see who it was that ran into him, his eyes meeting with shy, powder blue ones. It was a girl, one he had occasionally caught a glimpse of, but nothing more. Now, Jotaro was not exactly a ladies man, but even he had to admit that the girl currently sitting on the ground before him was beautiful. Her hair was blonde and slightly curly, reaching down to her lower back. She wasn't very tall, but then again not many people were compared to Jotaro. Her features were very feminine, and she radiated a gentle and kind aura. But most importantly, she wasn't a loud annoying fangirl as far as Jotaro could tell.

Their gaze was quickly broken when she turned her head to look at the ground, visibly flustered.

''I–I'm so sorry, K-Kujo-senpai, I didn't see you turn around'' she spoke quietly, the nervousness in her voice obvious. Before he could say anything she had already risen, bowing deeply while apologizing again. She then quickly moved past him, eyes never leaving the ground. Jotaro glanced over his shoulder to get one last look at the girl hurrying toward the gates. His fanclub didn't seem too pleased with their accidental interaction, as one of the fangirls raised her hand to throw a crumpled piece of paper at the girl passing by. She threw the ball of paper; spot on as it was heading right towards the blonde girls head.

Jotaros eyes widened when what looked like a spirit of sorts rose from within the girl, easily blocking the thrown object. The entire herd of fangirls were all looking at her dumbfounded, not understanding what was going on. The blonde girl only then stopped and turned to look at the paper throwing culprit. She gave her a concerned look and spoke with equal concern in her voice

''Tanaka-senpai, don't you know littering is bad for the environment?''

With that she exited the school gates, leaving the fanclub wondering what the hell had just happened.

''WHO WAS THAT?'' the girl who had thrown the paper, Tanaka Mai, angrily questioned. ''I think her name is Amane Molly, she's an underclassman'' one of them said matter of factly. ''Amane eh? I'll have to keep that in mind'' Tanaka muttered, mostly to herself. Jotaro didn't like the smug face that was now plastered on Tanakas face, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't impressed with what just had taken place.

Amane Molly had certainly piqued his interest, and he had a feeling that wasn't the last time their paths would cross.

There, first thing I ever published, please tell me what you think and if you're hungry for some more poorly written oceanman x my shitty OC stories. Thanks D: