Chapter 16: Raindropes on roses

Ten

Nine

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

''Get in the fuckin car!''

One.

I follow his order silently, while he shuts the door behind me.

My heart beats at the speed of the light right now, but I don't have the courage to look at him, nor talk.

He is mad.

No, he is furious and no matter how much I trust him, there is one truth I can't deny.

I don't know him.

I like him. A lot. He makes me feel things no one else did.

But I don't know him. That's the reality.

And in this moment, I feel terrified for his outburst. I've no idea what he is going to do with me, since I'm pretty sure he won't leave me anywhere I ask.

Not that I have the nerve to speak back at him.

An uneasy feeling settles inside me the moment he gets in the car.

Sitting behind the wheel, he takes a deep breath closing his eyes.

I can tell he is trying to calm down, from the way he is clenching it, but it doesn't seem to work.

I look away, playing with my fingers awkwardly.

''Put your seatbelt on.'' He says in an authorize tone and I obey him quickly.

Silence fills the room after that, before Jackson breaks it once again.

''Time for a ride. Baby.''

*

Is he going to kill me?

No, I don't think so.

I sigh looking at his side profile. My eyes wonder from the sharp jaw line, to the high cheekbones and his dark eyes.

Those eyes that are capable of bringing me so many emotions. I wish I could lose myself in their depth and never come back.

My gaze then falls on his lips. They look so...kissable.

I unintentionally lick mine, with the thought of it.

Honestly it would be a privilege to get killed by him.

He catches my stare and looks at me briefly, before he averts his gaze on the road.

''If you keep looking at me like that, I'll have to stop the car and punish you right here, in front of everyone to see.''

Yeah, a damn privilege.

I stare at him flustered, all kind of images flashing before my eyes and none of them has to do with the punishment, Isaac must receive at the same moment.

''Would you like that baby?''

He says with a smirk, after watching my expression.

I open my mouth to respond, but no words come out. Feeling my cheeks heat up, I look away shyly.

''Play the innocent as much as you want. There is no escape now.''

Fuck me.

*