CH 5

Today was the day he could finally go back to japan, finally get revenge and become a hero. He had a busy day ahead of him, starting off going on his second plane trip in his life. The where at the airport terminal saying their goodbyes.

"Did you pack everything, Izuku? Is your phone charged? You have your ticket right, passport?"

"Yes, yes, and more yes. I'm ready Natsuki, it's not like i'm not going to return."

"Where just worried brat, you know he is there."

"I know master, I'm counting on it." Izuku looked at the clock "I should get going"

"Just be safe brat." Reko was proud of him, honestly she thought It would take longer to teach him all the styles and moves. He is very talented.

"Look hows talking." Natsuki piped in " will the sentiment is still the same, even if it did come from her."

"Hey!" they laughed at her expanse, Izuku then took his leave to the gate. He stopped by the airport store and picked up some starbursts, he remembered Chris, even after all these years. He bored the plane and off he went.

He took the time to reread where he would be staying. Master specifically chose a dangerous neighborhood and that was close enough to UA to do his morning run, with some woods not to far for his special arts practice. To think you can no such thing without a quirk, things which people will find it hard to believe that it's not a quirk.

He soon arrived at his new apartment, a little run down, but enough room for his stuff and still live comfortably. Some cleaning would do wonders for the place too. But he should first get to know the area. Izuku got dressed into his work out close and running shoes. The surrounding area was on the worse for wear but had some charm. Many dark alleys and rundown buildings. There were some moms and pops shops and restaurants. A little out of the way was a park that looked way nice then his area that seemed to get a fair bit of foot traffic. It was at about noon now and he stopped by a bakery, it smelled good so he went in.

"Wellcome, welcome!" an older man was working the counter, he was wearing a withe button up with a green apron on "what can I do for ya?"

"It smelt good so I came in, what would you suggest gramps?" Izuku looked around and saw a mouth watering amount of pastraise and goodies.

"The most expensive stuff! But you lad could pay that much for so bread, so why not some hot buns and muffins to go, sound good?"

"Sounds great! How much?"

"Will that depends..." he stroked his beard "I say how much you got but... a kid like you might not have enough to buy me out of stock, so for a dozen or soo, 3,000 yen sound good?"

"They bitter be good..."

"There some of the best." Izuku paid and went on his way, looking around some more he saw a preschool near by, it looked old but had character. He saw some kids playing in the yard, he smiled and went on his way once more. The place could use some renovations, maybe he could offer to help out there some time. Izuku then went to the local grocery store and bought food to eat. Money will be a little tight, but so far those buns and muffins were totally worth it! He will definitely buy some more later.

Izuku decided to get to know the back allies and potential shortcuts. On his way throw he met dumb, dumber, and dumest. Front and center was, dumb he was oblsyly the leader and thus the smartest. On the right was dumer, he was short and had a bowl cut, looked kinda like a mushroom. And finally the dumbest, he was heavy set, tall and had the look of "I'm the dumbest in the room" plastered on his face. They had one knife between the three of them, of course dumb held it, the other two would most likly cut them selves then any one else if they had it.