My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 30

Part 30

So they find out one of them is going to die! Now what?!

**********

Alec's POV

One of us is going to die?! Oh come on! Can't we get a break, once in a while.

"But that is just a rumor of what the prophecy says, I'm sure that's not it." Rider says.

"Do you know when this great danger comes?" I asked.

"It says that it comes when one Lifest is not yet immortal, but it doesn't specify when." Zach said, speaking for the first time.

"So probably somewhere in the next 6 months and Alex I'll be the one to die." Amy said, also speaking for the first time.

Well she did say she wanted to die. I won't let that happen, though. Alex is not going to die, I'll make sure of it.

Alex sighs again and runs a hand through her hair, like she's been doing for a while.

This is too much on her, I thought.

You have no idea, but I'm holding up, she thought back to me, reading my thoughts.

You ok? I asked, or thought asked to her.

Yah, I'm holding up. She replied in my mind.

I hope she doesn't take too much stress, or worry. She's already been through a lot.

**********

Alex's POV

We've got to get them back. I checked the time and it was only 9:30pm. We need to call a meeting.

"We need to call a meeting. I'm not going to sleep knowing we have no plan to get then back." I stated.

Everyone agreed and we started calling a meeting. Everyone was here by 10:00pm, some were in pjs, others fully clothes.

We should probably tell them about the Lifest thing and True Mates and all that. I thought to Alec.

Yah, and we're having a Full Moon in a couple weeks, gotta announce that. He thought back, embarrassed.

I laughed a little and since we were on the stage the pack looked at me weirdly.

"You know when I dismissed the emergency meeting? Well I have some surprises for you guys. Not presents or anything but shockers." I started off.

They stared at me curious, and a little wary, and worried.

"First of all, I'm not human, I'm a werewolf." I said.

They stared at me in shock, some not believing me. I laughed again, at their expressions.

"Don't believe me? Let's go outside and I'll shift for ya." I said, walking outside.

We all go outside and spread out. I was in front and Alec right next to me.

I felt my wolf side and let her take over half. This time it was a lot easier. I shifted and was a black wolf with blue fur at the bottom of my paws and tail. They all started at me, amazed. I laughed but I sounded like a cough which made me laugh/cough more. I shifted back, still laughing.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked, knowing they'd say yes.

They nodded, still stunned. I laughed again, kneeling over.

"That's not all of it. Let's get back inside." I said, walking inside.

They followed and went back into the living room. They stared at me, curious as to what I'd say next.