Chapter 11

A/N: A bit of a Trigger warning because a tad bit abuse ahead. Not an abusive relationship though. I can't write shit like that.

Evelynn was busy reflecting on her past in her dreams, The rule of parents and cruel, bittersweet mother to be exact. It haunted her to an extreme. As she stirred in her sleep, Still attached to Akali, Evelynn recalled just what made her into the girl she is today.

A young Evelynn bounced up and down happily in her almost plain uniform like outfit. Composed of a plaid skirt, White Button up shirt and a blazer on top.

“Mother look!” She said as Everett looked up from her script in her hand to see her child clutching the small report card in her hands. 

Setting down the class of wine in her hands, The female smiled before slipping it out of her daughter’s finger tips, Her Amber eyes glancing over the paper before they were narrowed into slits. Evelynn was supposed to be their perfect child, Any form of imperfection was seen as punishable.

In an instant the mothers hand connected with Evelynn’s cheek, Knocking her to the ground as her eyes were welled with tears as a red mark was imprinted onto her face.

Glancing back at her report card, Everett frowned.

“What did I say about not getting A’s?” She asked with a scoff.

Whether it was the Alcohol or her own will, Evelynn knew she had no choice but to obey her Mother’s commands in every form which in the end not only Scarred her childhood, She knew if she were to tell anyone about this abusive form of obedience. She’d pay the price from both her father and mother.

Sniffling softly, Evelynn wiped her eyes before getting off the carpet floor with a blank expression, Rubbing her cheek profusely.

“I’m just not good at math.” She mumbled.

Evelynn was apparently 1 point off from an A.

With a groan, Everett lifted her daughter before putting on a happy smile, Which was obviously fake thanks to her actors charm. 

“I’m sorry sweetie, You’ll always be mommy's girl. I'm just frustrated with work at the moment.” She said with a voice of reassurance as Evelynn wrapped her arms around her mother.

“Always?”

Everett nodded as she sneered in her mind, This child would be the ticket to getting even richer. She was absolutely consumed by greed.

The small child gave a warm smile despite the pain on her cheek.

“I’ll do better!”

Later that night during sinner at the dining table, Evelynn was practically devouring her food as quickly as possible in order to study harder for her Parents.

In that instant, She spilt her glass of juice all over the pure silk white sheets upon the dining table which earned a slammed fist onto the table, sending a rattle through the room.

“Your manners are absolutely terrible!” Her father shouted, wiping his mouth with a spare cloth. 

“We raised you to be formal, Not like you were raised in a barn.” Everett spat, Rubbing her head gently. She never really did want a child after all, But it would soon have its benefits in a few years which eased her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What do you mean I can’t have friends anymore?!” The middle school child yelled. 2 Years into middle school, True Loneliness had not only hardened her. She wanted to be free from what was beginning to feel like a complete hell.