Ch19"Audie's Back!"

He's back, my childhood friend.... What am I gonna do....

Audie's perspective....

"She's gonna be so happy when she see you man" Richard said.

Smiling I looked at the picture Maryann gave me of Diana, she was grown up, beautiful... More beautiful then before. She still had her cute smile I remember when I asked her out in 6th grade. I've missed her so much, since I went away when I was 15 to military school all I could think about was her. One day I would Marry her an make her the happiest women alive.

My acting career has taken off, besides getting out of the military I've starred in my first movie 'bad boy'.
"I hope so, this is kind unexpected. I did leave her without an explanation" I said looking down.

Mr. Winter laughed. "Don't worry, she's very forgiving. So we have taught her, she our perfect little girl. In fact you have my blessing" he said. I smiled.

"Thank you, but I'm not expecting her to just take me back... If she still wants to be friends I'm fine with that of course I'll still love her the way I did many years ago"I said.

They nodded and suddenly the door opens and Diana walks in... But she's not alone. Richard smriks and hides me in the closet but left the door slightly open so I could see.

A tall guy walked in, slick black hair and a nicely fitted suit. Who is this guy? Is he her boyfriend?

"Mr. And Mrs. Winter it's nice to meet you. I'm Elvis Presley" the guy spok up, he had a southern accent, he doesn't would like he's from Texas which is were I'm from. He looked taller then me, I'm 5'10.

"Yes we know who you are, Diana dear can we talk to you?" Mrs. Winter asked. Diana nodded nervously, Mr. Winter smiled, I could tell it was. Forced smile... Who is he, why doesn't John like him, he's friendly to everyone. "Make yourself at home, we will be back" he said, the man who I now know is Elvis nodded and sat down on on of the couches.

Richard smirked at him, Maryann just smiled and tried to make small talk.

"You can come out now" Richard said, Elvis looked confused a he sat up alerted. Stepping out I took off my army hat and place it on the table.

"Who the hell are you?" Elvis said rudely.

Hmmm he's rude, I don't like that.

"Audie Leon Murphy, Diana childhood friend" I said.

"Friend? , she never mention this"he said.

Why would she, I did leave her... Something I regret but have to live with.

"It's complicated" I said not breaking eye contact with him.

Before he could say anything Diana rushed out, her eyes landed it on me. He eyes showed happiness, sadness.... Love... "Audie" she whispered shocked. I held out my arm, she ran to me and hugged me tightly, I hugged he back and chuckled. "God I missed you" I whispered kissing her ear.

She pulled away slowly, suddenly she was snatched back by Elvis. "To close, she's mine" he growled at me.
Raising my eyebrow I smirked. "Elvis please, calm down. He's my childhood friend. Hes not here to take me from you" she said.

I actually was but I guess it can wait, this guy seems interesting.... This is gonna be fun.

"Relax man, I'm not gonna take her from ya." I said.

Diana then kissed him deeply, as much as I want to scream or kill someone I just held my tongue. They pulled away and he looked at me. "Elvis Presley, the king of rock n roll, I saw your movie bad boy. It was decent" he said.

Decent... Hmmm this guy is....Intriguing I want to find out what make him tick, then I can slowly destroy him without even laying Finger on him. Yes Diana still love me but only as a friend, I can deal with that for now.

"Hmmm, I must be going. I have an award show to attend." I said.

"I'll come with, you can't go alone" Diana said smiling. "We can spend time with each other like we did when we were kids" she reminds me. I smile. "Pops burgers" I said, she laughed and nodded. "Yes, Elvis... This is really important to me so, can I go" she asked him.

He stared at me for Moment. "Sure honey but be careful an makes sure you call me when your coming home so I can make sure you don't miss your surprise" he said. She nodded biting her lip.

She slept with him...

Grabbing my hat an car keys I smiled. "Shall we?" I asked. She nodded.

_____________________________

"Where you been all these years Audie....I missed you so much" she said sadly looking down at her food.

When we left we talked and walked the park, we visited some of our childhood places. We are now sitting at pops burgers.

"The army...I was in military school when I left you. But I had to, it was my father's choice"I said. I didn't want to leave her that day, but he forced me too. She nodded and smiled at me, her big brown eyes were beautiful. Her lips looked so soft, how I crave to kiss them...but I can't.

"I've dreamt about you many times Diana, I told myself that when I get out I would come home to you and marry you." I confessed.

"Audie I-" I cut her off.

"I know, you found someone who you care deeply for. I'm not going to interfere just because I love you and I always will. I didn't expect you to wait for me, I knew you find someone else" I said looking at her. The army helped me seal off my emotions and personal thoughts. Inside I loved Diana, but on the outside it seems like I don't, no facial expression just words..which is the most powerful weapon.

Diana's perspective........

He said it so calmly and so honestly, maybe he really didn't care. He probably feels the only thing we had was puppy love. Yes I do love Elvis, but I could never stop loving Audie, but from his cold eyes....I know he doesn't feel the same way, he was just getting out his last feelings before he says goodbye to me. He wasn't the same Audie I knew and loved as a child he was....a man..a man who was mature enough to get rid of his feelings.

I looked down, he called for the check and he took me home. He walked me to the door and stared at me.

"It was good seeing again, after so long. I'll miss you, here's my number...if you need a friend to talk to...I'm always here for Diana. This time I'm not going anywhere" he said and handed me a piece of paper.

Before I could say anything he left, not even spearing a glance at me, my heart ached....Audie Leon Murphy I still love you...please don't leave my life...what am I gonna do, Elvis...Audie...

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it a long one but I hope you like it.

Please comment and share your thoughts on Audie.

How do you feel about him?

Like, Share, and Comment!!!

👉Till Then Presley's 👈