[00] Prologue

Kelsey's POV

The sun was shinning bright, birds were whistling in the trees, the air was warm and the sky was blue. The day was perfect, so Isaac and I decided to go for a long stroll through the woods.

Walking side by side we giggled about the times we spent together before we started dating. It was nice to get out the dark and gloomy loft, away from Derek and Peter. It's nice to let loose and feel relaxed.

After awhile, Isaac and I stumbled across a big lake near by some rocks and a waterfall, it was beautiful. The water was clear blue and just the right temperature to swim in.

"I don't have a bikini." I tell Isaac as a disappointed look covered my face. "You don't need one." He smiles, taking my hand as he lead me to the lake.

"I'm not going in with my clothes." I laugh. "So don't." Isaac said before taking off all his clothes, leaving him butt-naked. Lord o'mighty. Isaac looked at me raising an eyebrow, waiting for me to do the same. And I did.

I turn round put my socks into my shoes so I won't loose them, but then I felt two hands grab me from behind, lifting me off the floor and run towards the lake.

Oh my god, he's going to chuck me in.

"Isaac!" I laugh loudly. Just as I was about to shout again, I'd already hit the Luke warm water. Bubbles filled around me before I swam to the top. I could hear him laughing. Time for pay back.

While Isaac wasn't looking, I decided to grab ahold of his legs and pull him in with me. Making a big splash as he hit the water. Isaac was in the deeper end of the lake, so I swam to the side so I could sit on the rock that was just below the water. Popping out of the water, Isaac smirked before dipping his head under again. And then he was gone. I couldn't see where he was in the water, and it was starting to feel like jaws.

The suspense was killing me. Looking around the water, I spotted Isaac's head just below my foot before he pulled me down, wrapping my legs around his waist, he looked deeply into my eyes. "What?"

"I love you." He smiled.

Butterflies filled my stomach as he crashed his lips into me. But then everything started to feel weird. It felt like I was kissing a completely different person. Pulling away, Isaac is no longer Isaac. He was Peter.

All I could think about was, my legs are wrapped around Peter and we're naked. I tried to unwrap my legs but it wasn't happening. "Wake up." Peter said. What?

What is he talking about? I'm awake. "Wake up!" He shouted. I need to get away from him. It took so much force to get away from him before I was free, but that didn't last long since I panicked and hit my head on the sharp edge of the rock. As I was falling deeper into the water, everything turned dark.

"Wake up!" I heard Peter shout as of he was right next to me. "Oh my god. Wake up!" He shouted again, and that's when my eyes shot open. Peter was standing beside my bed trying to wake me up.

Oh great, it's training time. Yay!