Chapter 22

"The recording is starting....

Weekly Idol!"

The MC said as they showed a dab pose

"Our weekly idols this week are two famous groups which from a big companies and being famous just like their seniors...Let us welcome...

Itzy And Txt!"

The MCs said as Itzy and Txt went Infront of them standing awkwardly each other...

It goes like this

MC||MC||Beomgyu||Soobin||Kai||Yeonjun|| Taehyun||Chaeryoung||Yeji||Yuna||Lia||Ryujin

"Would you mind Introduce for us?"the MC said and smiled at me

"Annyeong Haseyo TXT-imnida"Txt said as they bowed "Annyeong Itzy-imnida!"Itzy said and bowed and  smiled at them..

"Taehyun and Chaeryoung-ah really look good together"The MC said as they laugh "So how were you?"Ask the MC again "Were Fine!"Itzy said as they smiled cutely

"Great!"Txt replied "That's good to hear, Weekly Idol has prepared a game for you...Anyone who burn talk their enemy wins!.... Remember you got turns to speak if your enemy are unable to speak for 5 seconds game over..Arraseo?" the MC said "Ne!"The 10 of them replied..

"Remember whoever wins has a limited edition that can only be given by Weekly Idol"MC said "Wow"As their eyes sparkled..

"Ok The let side is Txt and the right side is Itzy" The MC instructed as they diligently followed

"You will not know who will be your enemy, just step randomly forward and that's it but remember only have one turns per member, Arraseo?"Mc told them "Ne!"

"Ok Begin!"Mc said as Yuna and Yeonjun step forward..."Wow!"The MC Said as they start

"You didn't have to talk Oppa, because in either way your gonna Lose to the queen of savageness!"Yuna brag as Yeonjun scoff

"You mean princess? Because the last time I checked it's Tzuyu Noona"He replied at her

"Everyone knew about that but she was the Goddess of Savageness not the Queen because queen are the second rank to the Goddess"She said and smiled

"And so did I ask about it?"Yeonjun said as he slowly loses some words while Yuna smirk that she can sense she's nearing to her win

"No, I was just telling you what's the difference of our rankings"Yuna ended as Yeonjun thinks to top that words..

"Oh Ok....It's good hearing it then"he replied "It's good to hear that it's good for you to hear it then...But shouldn't be only just good? It should be the best.... Because it explained about the difference am I right?"She ask as Yeonjun lost his words...

"Winner Savage queen Yuna!"Mc announced "Next!"He said as Ryujin and Kai step up...

"Noona, isn't it the time that you should make up?"Kai ask Ryujin "What more to make up? When it's already over?"she ask him and raise her brows...

"Because He loves you"Kai said as she was taken back at the answer...

"Winner Kai!"Mc announced "Next!"As the Mc added while Ryujin Was still Frozen "It's alright unnie... You'll get him next time"Yuna comforted her unnie as they continue to watch as Yeji and Beomgyu step up...

"Everyone Knew you love her Gyu!"Yeji said and smiled at him "I know..But not all, not every because fans didn't know"He replied

"I guess that fate really loves you then"Yeji said and smiled "Really?Or are you just exaggerating at me noona"He replied..

"No I'm not,Maybe because Fate loves you"She repeated "Gomawo Noona~"He said as she formed her serious face

"Thats why that the work is preventing you to be together that was made by destiny"She said and smiled at him who was unable to talk...

"Winner Yeji! next!"Mc said and smiled at us..As The Bookworm couple step up

"Bogo shipda my Chae!"

Taehyun said as that is enough to make her shut her mouth..As the Mc were amazed...

"Winner Taehyun!Last Soobin and Lia"He said as Chaeryoung went to Ryujin who was sulking..

"Unnie your lucky that you able to get to talk to him more...But me?I was taken back by 4 words only..."Chaeryoung said

"Love?Is it really necessary?"

They heard Lia said as she raised her brows with her poker face on

"Yes it is...And if you don't love that what are you?"Soobin ask...

"I'm a person who once knew love but as lost because a certain happen"Lia replied at him "Certain about what?"he ask her..

"Certain of someone who once broke my trust because of it!"Lia exclaimed that made him shut up..

"Lia is very good at it...Winner Itzy with the points 3-2"The MC said...As the present was delivered to the MCs

"Kamsamida"The MC said as he handed the gift to the girls as Yuna slowly opened it...

"A Weekly Idol Pillow to make you chill!"The MC said as the girls awkwardly laugh...

They did a lot of things in Weekly Idol...

Like exposing the boys heart by the girls Aegyo to see who makes it hearts grow faster..But in the end Chaeryoung won by 1 only causing Yuna to groan...

They even tried the I Love You challenge causing them to blush as Lia won the battle since her heart is hard as a rock...

They had a lot of fun because of it, but neither did they even mentioned their relationship about it...

Their awkwardness actually disappeared because of Weekly Idol...

And they knew that Fate is bringing them back together again...

But the difference is that Thiers no one to hold or object their relationship towards each other...

And the day ended as they wait on what will happen in the future...

_______________

Annyeong!!!

So I have decided that I should..
Change some parts because I kinda wrote it in the wrong way..
Mian!!!🙏🙏

It was supposed to be ' Famous just like their Seniors' not 'Being famous because of their seniors..'

Sorry that I kinda offend you all

So I had change, I didn't have time to read the comments because I only have limited time only so I only use it to upload some chapters..

And since I have read it I will change it in the right way

And thanks for being honest with my works, please be free to point out my mistakes

So see you next time!!💕