Chapter 23

"Unnies I am going to the bookstore sure you all won't come?"

Chaeryoung ask her Unnies as she got ready to visit her favorite place...

Ever since the Incident happened last 2 years ago,

Jyp won't allow her to go anywhere if he was not aware

But she goes their in secret to relieve her stress and since then she would buy some books to read...

But since her ban ended she can go their without their CEO to worry...

"I'll come!"Yuna exclaim as she went to change "How about you Ryujin Unnie?"Chaeryoung ask "I'll past Chae,I will go to a cafe but next time, I think I can come!"Ryujin told her

"Wae?Your meeting someone?"She ask "No...I will just meet with Haechan Oppa"Ryujin replied as she went to change after she look at the time

"Haechan from Nct?"Yeji ask of nowhere "Yes! And why do you suddenly ask questions about it?"Ryujin curiously ask them

"Oh It's nothing, quite shock though that your meeting a guy that it is from a different company"Lia said as she went to change too

"And where do you think your going Lia?"Yeji ask Lia "I'm meeting with Vernon Oppa"She said "Were having a family Dinner that includes Dahyun unnie"Lia said and smiled

"Wait?You and Unnie already make up?"Yeji ask "Yes...And I forgot to tell you, Mian"Lia said and smiled

"Oh it's ok unnie! As long as you already made up with her"Yuna said "So we gotta go...See ya Unnies!"Chaeryoung said as both she and Yuna left the dorm...

"I guess I will leave too"Ryujin said as she look at her watch and went outside...Leaving Lia and Yeji in the house...

*Honk**honk*

"Yeji unnie, Oppa is here I need to go"Lia said as she went outside as Yeji was left alone in their dorm for the rest of the day..

"Yuna what will you read?"

Chaeryoung ask the younger as they roam to find books to read "I think some love novels will be alright"Yuna said as she stop walking and look in the shelves...

While Chaeryoung continued walking who's not noticing that Yuna is not following her anymore she walked in the left then the right next is just straight and it quickly scramble when she walk...

And at last she stop and saw her favorite love novels and took a glance of it "Yuna this is the one-Yuna?"She said as she looked for Yuna who where out of nowhere...

And I forgot to mention that this Library is a 4 story building? And while she took some stairs since this book is at the top floor?

"'Aish I lost her!"She muttered as grab the book and went to look for her...

And in Yuna's perspective...

She didn't get it why did her Unnie left her?Is this one of her pranks? Many questions were in her mind leaving unanswered and made her frustrated...

While millions of questions ran of her mind she didn't notice that she bump to someone..

"Ahhhhh Sorry!"Yuna said as she bowed at the person

"Yuna?"

The voice that she wanted to hear for a long time...The guy that made her heart flutter, is in front of her right now..!!!

"Kai Oppa"

Yuna said as she still in her verge of shockness but the next action he did made her mind go blank...