4.17

*unedited*

~~Mature~~
"Seriously?"

Sun Hui had woken up awhile ago, and Wangzi Miren finally cleaned them up. But as soon as he was done, without untying him and putting clothes back on, he grabbed some adult toy and began vibrating it against his crotch. He wouldn't let it up.

"I told you we would build up your stamina," Wangzi Miren said deadpan.

"Mmm...asshole...bastard..."

"This is your punishment, if you will," Wangzi Miren shrugged casually. Sun Hui wanted to murder him then and there.

"I...said I was sorry! How many times are you going to make me come?" Sun Hui whined.

"Until I'm satisfied. Now," he said, leaning towards him and kissing his lips gently. "I got you something while you were asleep."

Right, Wangzi Miren had been staring at him happily when he woke up. He was like a boy who got to keep the puppy he always wanted. He wondered if he woke up earlier just to make sure he wouldn't leave, or if he was just so tired.

Speaking of tired, his whole body was sore and ached badly. Damn him.

"What?" he yelled, out of frustration of coming yet another time. The toy now felt wet against him. The vibrations tingled him and made him hard in no time after coming. He lost count of how much he had come. This had to be...the fifth or sixth time, if he had to guess. Probably. It felt like more.

"I woke up about two hours before you woke up, so I had time. I think you'll like it. I actually had it prepared in advance, I just went to get the final result," Wangzi Miren said. "I can give it to you after you come one more time."

"Devil..." the vibrations sped up. Wangzi Miren moved the toy along his length and settled at the tip. Too exhausted to moan and throat way too sore to scream, Sun Hui came silently.

With this, Wangzi Miren finally untied ropes. When he had been sleeping, he had handcuffed his legs. The man was a paranoid motherfucker. He uncuffed those as well.

"So...sore," Sun Hui moaned in pain. Wangzi Miren only looked smug. Sun Hui wanted to slap him. It was all his fault.

"I can carry you," Wangzi Miren said cheerfully. He carried him in his arms like a princess to the bathroom, where a bag laid on the sink. Sun Hui was placed in front of the mirror. Standing up and seeing his reflection, Sun Hui was able to notice all the marks on his neck and torso. So many...so red. His lips were puffy, too.

"You look beautiful with my marks," Wangzi Miren said lustfully and adoringly.

Wangzi Miren grabbed the thing that was in the bag and wrapped it around Sun Hui's neck. It was the same collar from the other worlds.

Of course.

"I saw it in a dream once. I knew you would look absolutely stunning in it," his hands trailed up and down the sides of his torso, pinching the skin. "I remembered every fine detail and asked one of my designers to make it. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a connection to the dream. I felt like I've seen it before, and that you've worn it before. So I had to get it done. Just to see. And now that you are finally mine, and you are staying, I thought it would be the perfect time to give it you."

He buried his face in his neck. "I'm so glad you didn't leave. It feels nice, having you here in the mornings. I want it to be like this every day."

"Why...did you leave if you said you loved me?" Wangzi Miren asked, looking at him through the mirror.

"Well, I...hey! I thought I said sex then, talking now! Not...not both now...oh..." Sun Hui moaned as Wangzi Miren entered him standing up. "I'm still sore...and exhausted..."