Eleven

•• Harry ••

We all chatted about some particular things and laughed from time to time and just enjoying the moment.

When we were finally done eating our dinner, Max called the waitress again for the bill.

The waitress gave him the receipt and I was about to pull out my wallet when Max stopped my hands from going any further and said it was on him. I didn't argue and let him do what he wanted to do.

When Max paid for our dinner, we stood up from our seats. I stood up first and I offered my hand for Taylor to hold as she stands up and she gladly took it.

"So where to now?" Taylor asked once everyone exited the diner and we were on the streets of New York once again.

"What about some tea? You could never go wrong with a little bit of cup tea." Max suggested and Taylor and Selena nodded their heads in agreement with the idea. As for me, of course, who could turn down an offer for some tea?

So far, Max is quite a bit tipsy. He's a light drinker, and just one glass of wine could already make his head spin a bit. But he's still sober and could still walk properly.

We started walking on smooth sidewalk pavement. Max and I know a nearby tea shop that serves tea twenty-four seven, and they serve the best green tea in New York in my opinion. We'd go to that tea shop when we've got the time to.

I placed my hands inside my pockets, the sun had already set and the sky turned into a dark shade of blue with a mix of indigo.

I let my thoughts wander when I first introduced Max to tea. When I first met Max, he didn't like the idea of drinking tea. He said tea is just for British people like me, and He thinks tea tastes horrible, and whenever someone would offer him some he'd always turn it down. So I made him drink tea, and at first he didn't liked it. But as time goes on, I'd offer him tea daily and we'd go to our favorite tea shop, and that's when he started loving tea. And I'm glad Max loves it as much as I do.

"I told you it's impossible for them not to drink any wine. I'm surprised that Selena can still talk properly and doesn't slur her words a bit." Taylor told me as Selena and Max were in front of us, talking about something that I didn't bother to know of.

My green eyes met her blue ones, her eyes shine against the dark sky and they brighten up the whole place.

"I know right, Max is a bit tipsy though. He's a very light drinker, I remember when we had a party, he drank one glass of whiskey and he got drunk. He started saying ridiculous things. Oh how, I wish I had a tape of that." I said while laughing at the memory and Taylor laughed at it too, her sweet laugh in sync with mine.

"I could imagine Max doing that. What things did he started saying?"

"Well, one thing I remember clearly, is when Max pointed a lad who had a long hairy beard and he was quite a big man. He pointed at him and said that he saw Hagrid, you know from Harry Potter. And he kept saying to the man, Hagrid is that really you? And he wouldn't shut up about the fact that Hagrid is real." I said while adding a chuckle at the end, while Taylor laughed.

She threw her head back, laughing. Her eyes wrinkled and her smile was wide and bright. I've never seen her laugh and smile this much, but I wouldn't mind to see her like this more often, in fact, I'd love the idea of it.

"Oh God, sorry for laughing so loud. That was unlikely of me, but I just couldn't help it. Sorry if I was loud." She apologized after she calmed down from her laughter. Max and Selena, was too busy having their own deep conversation that they didn't even heard a single thing.