Chapter 35

12 months later, a week later before the wedding...2023 February 24

The group found out the dream, And guard Janell to prevent from going to Yeosang who has a plan..

And now the whole gang is in the lobby while Haechan and Janell is in the rooftop..

They always spend each other there and there's no day from stopping them to see each other there..

And each day, her feelings will go stronger towards him as well as him..

And today is when he will confess to her..

"Janell-ah"He called out "Yes?"She ask him "I Love You"He said as he lowered her head...

Instead on giving him a hug a slap went across to him face..

The whole gang was shock as well as him..

He didn't get it why did she slap him for?

"I know everything Oppa"She said and that made his mind blank..

"What do you mean?"He ask her

"You made me believe that It's fate, it's destiny! But I get it,It's a plan...You don't love me!You just use me! I thought that you love me and won't hurt me unlike Yeosang but I understand..

Your arrange right?And wanted me to help you stop the arrangement!I should've known all this time, your just using me?Begging my group mates and Yours?And this is all I am?A toy? A ball that always passes on?You know what I've been through and I experience worst now than before!"She yelled at him and as a high pitch girl...It kinda went to 2 lower floors..

"Where did you get that news Janell?"He ask her "Yeosang Oppa told me!"she shouted at him "And how'd you know it's true?"He ask her as his brows twitched..

"This..."She said and showed her phone with the recording with them and the others talking about the plan on a Cafe' where Yeosang took it

"What?Look Janell it's a misunderstanding, let me explain"He beg her as he went on his knees just to have her forgiveness..

"What's more to explain?When I knew everything?"She ask him "I Love You!I always Do!I'm sorry about this but all the things I've done with the past 12 months it's real and not fake,I've fallen in love with you!For real Choi Janell I didn't went to find an another girl for you Janell and I chose you because I've fallen hard everyday for you"He said as he held her hand but was neglected

"Don't you touch me, do you think sorry is just enough?I accepted Yeosang Oppa back, because he didn't lie to me he told me everything, he was sincere This time and I trust my Instincts that he won't hurt me again"She said before she left him in the rooftop..

"Why?"He ask before he collapsed in there under the rain...

Haechan Woke up in the hospital bed and saw his members and Itzy,Txt and the Royalties along with NCT's manager..

He smiled at the thought he saw that his ships in NctRoyalties each other acting sweet and Txtzy with each other..

A lot happen in the past year,Still No Soolia... Because Soobin was rumored he was dating Kang Mina and she was furious..

But his ships in their group finally happen except for Rie because she was unsure about her relationship, but they know about Christine and Jaemin's Relationship because they were rumors with it and was spotted each other in the kitchen kissing..

And of course the others, Niesle explained her real relationship with Woojin which made Renjun in relief and ask her to be his girlfriend, but for Jaehyun and Zyalce It took a while but it happen so is Shane and Mark..

Everyone was sweet with each other except for 5 persons, Him,Soobin,Lia,Rie,and Jisung..

But he wishes that the stars will grant him true love..

"Oh Haechan your awake!"He heard Taeyong said as he entered the room which made bring attention to the whole room..

"Are you feeling Ok?"They ask him "I'm Ok, still heartbroken though"He replied and smiled

"Yeosang broke the plan!"Jaehyun said as he sigh "The things we expected is nothing compare to reality, I guess this is my destiny" He said as his phone rang...

"Mom is calling"He said as Ryujin frowned

"Ne?"

"Haechan have a family meeting with the Shin's"his mom said

"Ne"

"At ****** restaurant in 7, Arraseo?"

"Ne"

"Wear something formal,Arraseo?See you later Darling"

His mom said as they ended the call, as he look up and years flowed at Ryujin's eyes..

"Why?"She ask before she broke down to tears while her boyfriend is comforting her..

"Ryujin-ah Mianhe"Haechan apologize "I wanted to ran away, but they always find me"Haechan said as they sigh

"Unnie no other choice?"Yuna ask her "You"she said which made her sad "I guess Beomgyu Oppa, I don't have a choice....Since it's already due and the wedding did go on,I wanted you to know that I love you!And now I must break up with you..."She said before giving back his ring

"Ryujin..."he said "Please, I can't keep promises anymore, I'm getting married in 6 days, but you can come"She said as she hug Beomgyu for one last time...

I guess it didn't end well with Ryujin and Beomgyu with their relationship...