twenty three- imposter

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗' 𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚜 (𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗); 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:) 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝

This can't be real. Spider-Man at my house, on my balcony?! What is he doing here?! Wait. He might be a imposter and try to break into my room and act like Spider-Man.

I scoffed, "Mr Spider-Man wannabe. Nice try but you ain't fooling me." I still had the bat on his neck.

"Wait Y/F/S— I-I me-mean is that a b-bat?" He stuttered.

Y/F/N is your name's first syllable so if your name is Bella it would be Bell- or Bailee is Bail—

"Yeah it is and I-I'm not afraid to hit you with this, Mr Spiderman wannabe!!" I yelled while holding up the bat.

"Wait what!? What do you mean. Mr Spider-Man wannabe?!" The man in the fake Spider-Man suit asked.

"I know you're not Spider-Man. Come on. If your really Spider-Man. What are you doing at my house? On my balcony?! You think this is some sort of 'hide out area' for you?"

"What? Miss, ar-are you serious? Of course I'm Spider-Man. I just fell while swinging. My web shooters aimed towards the wrong place and I lost balanced and fell. Which happened to be your balcony."

Hmm. That is some pretty convincing stuff but not enough to persuade me to think that he's Spider-Man and not a robber.

"Then prove it." I said. I let go of the bat that was place on his neck and pointed at the building that faces the opposite of my apartment. "Shoot and swing towards there."

"Miss. I would love to show you but I hurt my leg because I failed landing. So I can't swing towards there but I could shoot your window and shut it."

"Fine, if that proves that you are Spider-Man then sure." I said with disbelief. As if his plastic-looking web shooters would shoot out any webs.

*zap*

I turned around and saw that my window was shut and there were webs on my window that shut my window. Hmm. I guess he might Spider-Man...

I breathed a sigh of relief. Then faced him, "Mr Spider-Man, I'm so sorry for accusing you for thinking you're a thief. I didn't mean it, I hope you understand." I apologised but still unsure what the heck is happening.

"No w-worries. I guess that co-could happen. I mean it's not very common for Spider-Man to be outside your window." he was still lying down.

"Here let me help you up." I went towards him but the floor was so slippery because of all the snow.