Chapter 43: Night [M]

Jieun Pov

"I miss you. So much."

She mumbles while I felt one of her hand slipped inside my shirt, and cupped me inside without reluctance. My head fell back on her shoulder the moment she did it.

And the moment she laid her eyes on me, I give in and mewl. My lips parted, and my gaze turn hazy without control.

Lisa quickly captured my lips from behind, while she rubbed and pulls my nub between her fingers aggressively through the cloth I'm wearing.

"Uhm.", a low moan escaped my lips, that Lisa manages to muffle with her tongue, pushing it in inside my mouth to fondle with my own.

I couldn't care less how we look right now, I couldn't lie either. I miss her touch too, I miss her giving me all these feelings that I'm getting addicted to.

My hand move and cupped her nape as we shared an awfully lewd kiss. Her hand on my mound has gotten impatient and lifted the garment separating her hand and my skin. And my mouth parted with silent gasped as I soon felt her warm hands cupping me boldly.

"I've been controlling myself for quite long. If you haven't noticed yet.", She said and squeezes me inside my shirt. And I had to bit my lip hard to stop myself from making a sound. But my back arched in response, and I heard her grumbled silently when my rear unconsciously slides onto her crotch.

We shouldn't do this here, Inna might decide to check on us, if we don't come back soon, but Lisa's consuming all my sanity.

Her low groans are starting to please me, I want to hear more, I want to hear her cursed with frustrations.

So I did it again and pushed my rear where she wants it.

"Fuck. Sunbae, I want to come."

She muttered burying her face at the nape, as she pushed forward, pressing her body against me. Demanding me like a child, asking me to give her a treat.

My jaw clenched, as I grit my teeth. God, I wanted to give her what she wants, but this isn't the time and place.

She keeps fondling me inside while pressing on me that I had to squeeze my thighs together to ease my own self for not having her inside me.

No, we need to stop, this is crazy.

"Uhn~"

I huffed, and with every ounce of my strength. I pushed back, to stop her and spun hastily while panting so hard.

Lisa is also breathing heavily, and her eyes still linger at me with the same desire. We didn't say a word, but our bodies did the talking, she lunges back at me and welcomed her as I wrapped my arms around her neck. And her long arms entrapped me with a tight grip.

Her head tilt as she opened her mouth and invited me in. And our tongues met with eagerness. I kissed her like we haven't kiss for weeks.

We only pulled away to catch our breath for a second and go back lapping with each other's tongue.

And all I could hear now was our pants, our low grunts, and whine, and the longer she fondle at my tongue, the wetter I get. I don't know when and how I become like this to her, but I'm willing to give her what she wants and however she wants it.

"Oh my God."

My shoulder jerk and I immediately pulled my head away from Lisa. And turn to look where the voice came from, only to see Inna, covering her mouth and looking so surprised.

And that was enough to make me and Lisa step away from each other, I spun around and fixed my clothes in a rush while wishing for the ground to crack open and swallow me in.