That Damn Game | explicit

"Damn, Melo everytime I come here you always on that damn game." I walked into his room. He always wanted me to come over and be with him, but he was always on the game when I came over!

"Man." He smacked his lips. "AND 1!" He yelled into the little headset strapped on his head. His curls flopping everywhere as he bounced on his bed doing a little happy dance.

It's like I wasn't even here.

I decided to walk in front of the tv, blocking the game from his view.  "Aye, move." He tried to move around to get a view.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my head. Allowing my boobs to pop out of the tight tee that covered it. I never wore a bra, it wasn't my thing.

His mouth dropped open, but he quickly closed it after hearing someone talking on the other side of the headset. "Move, Amber." He grabbed my arm yanking me to the side, out of his view from the tv.

Huffing, I pouted tapping my finger on the desk my hand rested on. I couldn't believe my boyfriend rather play that damn game than be with me! I was convinced that was going to work. Melo never refused a chance to get freaky...

A smirk rolled its way across my face.

Melo never refused a chance to get freaky. 😏

Climbing up on the bed, I sat behind Melo with my breast pressed against his back.

"Man, Eli you sssss-." He hissed out of shock.

Let's just say, my hand found their way into his sweatpants. I kissed, and nibbled on his neck, focusing specifically on his sweet spot. His body tensed underneath my touch making me giggle a little. I loved the control I had over him.

"Come on baby, let me finish this game." He whimpered in a whisper covering the mic. I pulled my hands out his pants and away from him.

"Thank you." He shook his head making his curls flop every which way.

Oh don't thank me. I wasn't done, I was just getting started. I laid myself next to him just sitting at first watching him play, before sliding my hand in his sweats again.

"Amb-."

"Shhhhh." I held my finger to lips, before winking.

I pulled out his already hard dick, firmly grasping it. Bringing my head to his lap, I spit on it before gliding my tongue over his tip. And then taking his full length into my mouth.

"Shit." He sucked in a breath. "Aye Eli, I- fuck. I gotta handle something real quick."

He turned the game off with the controller leaning back, letting me do my thing moving my hair out the way occasionally. Eventually, he grabbed all my hair pulling it back along with my head.

"Ow Melo, move." I wiped the spit from around my mouth. "Nah, cuz when I wanted you to move you didn't listen. He brought his lips to mine, kissing them and sliding his tongue in my mouth making me moan.

Freaky ass.

"Now bend over."

"Let's make a bet." He cheesed in my face after giving me the best dick of my life.

"What, Lamelo." I smiled, playfully rolling my eyes directing my attention to him.

"Play me in a game of 2k, and if I win-."

I scoffed. "Really, Melo?"

"Hear me out, if I win you do whatever I want for the whole day and if you win. I'll do whatever you want."

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗