Attack on Temple

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Fall Out Boy - Centuries

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Remember me for centuries

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name

Cause I was only born inside my dreams

Until you die for me as long as there's a light

My shadow's over you

Cause I-I am the opposite of amnesia

---

Yesterday

The little snake slithered as fast as he could.

Behind him, he could hear the thumping of footsteps and the hisses of snakes in Machia's snaky hair.

The little snake slipped into the water, with a few Vermillion snakes following him.

It wasn't going to be easy to escape.

His swimming for the exit was stopped as a scaly hand grabbed him, and lifted him. The little silver snake turned around to see Blunck, whose eyes gleamed with excitement once he saw Remo in his hand.

Remo then did the only thing on his mind.

He sank his teeth into the unprotected Vermillion Commander's wrist.

Blunck screeched in pain and threw Remo, to where he was almost at the exit of the swamp. The little snake then winked at the Vermillion Commander and turned invisible.

''Nice job!'' Raggmunk told Blunck sarcastically.

The two then began arguing like children, while Machia did her job.

''Vermillion, do not let him escape!'' Machia barked, the previously idle Vermillion snakes forming into their soldier shape, and began to chase after him.

Remo was getting tired as he entered the sewer tunnel. He then thought of how many ham sandwiches would be waiting for him and began to pick up the pace.

But the Vermilion was getting closer, as they had legs and the little one didn't.

There was a thud up ahead, and Remo saw a familiar serpentine friend appear. Wren.

''Wren, I need help!'' The silver snake shouted, gaining her attention as he turned visible once more.

His Fangpyre Serpentine Friend began running, swiftly advancing. Once she was close enough, she scooped Remo up and turned, with the Vermillion Warriors on her heels.

''See ya, seaweed faces!'' Wren exclaimed, breaking into a sprint and quickly disappearing into the maze of tunnels.

Krux and Acronix watched as they turned around the corner, looking frustrated.

''Who knows for how long he's been listening,'' Krux said, gritting his teeth.

Acronix was still looking offended at the insult Wren gave the pair. ''This isn't seaweed, it's face paint.''

''Whatever it is, it doesn't matter,'' Machia replied. ''He is not our main concern.''

Back with Remo and Wren, his Fangpyre friend had stopped to take a break once they were far away enough to be considered safe.

''Thank you,'' Remo said to Wren, making her smile.

''No problem, I thought a certain little snek needed my help.'' She replied.