Whats up with Noah? - 27

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐀 -

I've been noticing that Noah is acting really weird. For the past few weeks he hasn't really been hanging out with me, and that's fine, I'm not that type of needy girlfriend who needs to be at her boyfriends side all the time. It's just. He's been hanging out with... Amanda?

Like they made a song together... Noah asked for her opinion on what to wear to a family gathering - that mind you, I was going to.

It's not that I'm jealous or anything... ok... I'm kinda jealous. But I'm his girlfriend not her.....
I mean they could just be really good friends. Right?

But now he's acting really strange, we are in Studio A rehearsing our trio with Riley, and he's marking it?

"Alright guys from the same spot.... 5.... 6.... 7..-"

"Oh hey Riley? Can we go a little slower?" Noah asks.

"That's the tempo, Noah."

"Alright, o-okay."

"5.... 6.... 7.... 8.... full-out Noah!"

We begin to dance and Noah is a beat behind us? Why? He and I tried to do a lift and he almost dropped me and nearly fell over in the process. I give him a confused look and he just shrugs it off.

"Stop... stop there, uhm, El and Richelle that was great.." Riley starts then she looks at Noah. "Noah? What's with the marking?"

"I'm just saving me energy for the qualifier." He says, this makes everyone confused since he normally dances full out.

"Could I talk to you in my office?" Riley asks. "Now please? Girls you can just cool down and chill you're done for the day."

Noah and Riley walk to her office while Richelle and I warm down. We sit and stretch.

"R?" I ask, something's been on my mind.

"Hmm?" She hums.

"If your boyfriend doesn't hang out with you... but he hangs out with another girl... would you be jealous?"

"Duh! Wait. What's Noah doing?" She asks obviously wanting to know.

"He's been hanging out with a certain girl, when I've been asking him to hang out."

"Thats... I don't even know what to say.."

"Hmm." I hum.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞 -

Riley has asks Richelle and I to meet her in the rehearsal room, so I'm just gonna have to forget about my emotions and me being 'jealous' and talk to him.

"What gives Noah?" Richelle asks pulling his arm down.

"Why did Riley want to talk to you?" I ask.

"Tell us. Now." Richelle demands.

"Me and Riley simply had a little chat about how the trio was coming along." He replies.

Richelle and I exchange annoyed glances. "Oh really? Did you know that Riley actually came to see us? And wants us to meet her in the rehearsal room?"

"What would she ask that, Ace?" I ask really annoyed. "Why would she want us, Noah?"

"Yeah, Noah." Richelle agrees.

"Alright. First of all, stop saying my name so much, Second of all, I don't know what's going on in Riley's head." He says as he stands up. "Third of all, let's go." As he walks away he tries to grab my arm and walk with me, but as soon as his hand touches my skin and shrug him off and contouring walk.

"Uh hey Riley, why did you want to meet us?" Noah says as he walks up to her.

"Well, after seeing your rehearsal-"

"Riley, we're ready." Skylar cuts her off.

"Ok great just warm up. I've decided to let Skylars trio re-audition for the qualifier dance."

"Oh, no no no no. We earned that spot!" Richelle starts.

"We've been rehearsing for weeks, Riley. You can't take it away from us now." I finish.

"If you guys had shown more commitment in rehearsals" She looks to Noah and then back at us. "this never would've happened in the first place."

"The next step deserves to have the best team representing them." Skylar says too proudly. She just wants to take this away from us.

Richelle gives her a look, while I couldn't contain my self "Close your pretty little mouth." I smile while motioning for her mouth to shut.

Soon the trio is dancing and it's good, but still ours is better. Still even if they get it, i trust Riley's decision.

After they finish, Riley walks off to make her decision and when she does Skylar just me a dirty look.

"Solo porque tu hermana es mi amiga, no significa que me gustas." Just because your sister is my friend, doesn't mean that I like you. I smile while walking up to her.

"English?" She replies.

"Oh I'm sorry... I guess I can't talk to you because you can't understand me, too bad....byeee." I say while fake frowning, then walking out of the room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Riley called us back into the rehearsal room and it's time it figure out if we still have the trio. I'm just saying I can't loose this trio to Skylar.

"Ok I've made my decision, Skylar I was really impressed with your trio, very impressed. But I've decided to go with the original trio." Richelle and I sigh in relief, but Noah acts strange, but he smiles. "You see this close to the qualifier I think it would be an wise to switch our team."

Skylar storms out of the room. She's mad.

"Congrats..." Henry says and he walks out of the room.

"Gracias, Henry." I smile.

"Congratulations you guys, you'll still be representing representing the next step at the qualifiers." Riley smiles. "Don't let us down." She says then walks out.

"Noah!" Richelle smiles and she hugs him and I join. We stand there hugging and I sense that something was wrong with him - still.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -

I see Noah sitting at a table by himself, so being the amazing girlfriend I go ask him what's up.

"What's up, Ace?"

"N-Nothing, El." He says as he gets up and walks away.

And I'm left there...

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 :)