Chapter 47: Shadow of Naginata Blades

"Shit!" Hijikita silently cursed while staring at the confused Okoto. His body felt hot while lust started to invade his thoughts. The tea is drugged. And only Okoto is the one responsible for it. He was afraid, if he was lost with his desire, surely tomorrow he'll regret his action.

"Is there any problem?" Okoto asked worriedly as if she is not the one who drugged him. She elegantly walked towards Hijikita and he is still fighting with his inner demons.

"Dont! Dont come any closer!" sweat dripping from his forehead, he stood up to leave the room.

Okoto was startled by his sudden change of attitude. She was anxious, if her plan gets astray, she wont be able to marry him! Her love to him is this strong. She have seen during this morning how Hijikita secretly stalked a girl called Soma. Okoto is jealous, clearly angry how gentle Hijikita stared at the girl.

"No!"

"What?" Hijikita raised his head, meeting the furious gaze of his ex fiance.  This isnt Okoto, the fair maiden who is gentle, the fair maiden who is caring and the fair maiden who spoiled his every action.

"Hijikita......." she tenderly whispered and rushed at his side, holding his face with both of her hands.

"This..... let go." he firmly answered. Hijikita turned down Okoto as his fiance in order to protect her. He thought getting the title as vice commander will help him secure those who are important however, his life gets more and more dangerous each passing day. Soon, he knew he cant protect them anymore, thus, cutting ties with them is the only way.

"Look at me. Please, I am here! That girl is no worth of your interest! She already have mister Saito with her." Okoto stared at him delicately but her voice carried the tone of a madman. "Hijikita, no other girls deserve you. Remember when you proposed to me? You promised that day to take care of me and show me your love..... but why?! Why did you change your mind? Dont we have the same face? Why cant you just simply like me as her!"

She looked at him with a crazy gaze, full of desire yet small traces of obsession. Hijikita grabbed both of her hands, he lost. Okoto is beautiful that no one can resist other than him however, considering his situation, Hijikita is under the influence of drug.

He closed his eyes, giving Okoto a forced kiss. When he finally let go, they were both breathing heavily. Okoto smiled then leaned on his chest, her plan have worked! Tomorrow, he will be hers only!

When Okoto raised her head, as if Hijikita was strucked by lightning. "Naito, I like you." Okoto gently said, slowly getting close to him once more.

Memories flashed through Hijikita's mind, Soma have called him like that too! When they first met at the Hirano Shrine, the girl blurted out his other name. When Shadow is sleeping under the plum tree, she woke up calling him Naito. A trace of hope suddenly lit inside his heart. Maybe, Soma liked him more! Maybe, Saito is just a friend.

"Baoshi, are you sure Okoto can do that?!" Yun Ren Xie leaped from roof to roof, avoiding the bright part of Tokyo. She was now hurrying to the estate of Okoto.

"Baoshi is telling the truth, Madam Host."

Yun Ren Xie fell silent, her lips tightly pressed together. As far from what she know about that girl, Okoto is always gentle and caring. But one thing made Yun Ren Xie stop, realizing her mistake. She created Okoto as a yandere.....

She glanced at the estate nearby, the street light were still lit even inside. A few white lamps were hanged on the branches of trees while some were hanging on the wooden pillars. A figured slowly walked outside, making its way to the large gate.

"Madam Host! That is Hijikita!" Baoshi pointed.

Yun Ren Xie halfly kneeled on the roof while looking at the man exiting the estate. He was walking like drunk then suddenly swayed.

She felt anxious then quickly disappearing from her place before catching the weakened Hijikita. Yun Ren Xie brought him inside an inn."Host, your mask." Baoshi warned her host.

"Its fine." she reponsed inside the void. Since Hijikita is heavy, Yun Ren Xie let him lean on the wall for the mean time.

Hijikita breathed heavily before sliding downwards, sitting on the cold floor. He unconsciously loosened his kimono, revealing a large amount of white chest.

Yun Ren Xie blushed, this man is currently unconscious so she needs to persevere! "Dear demons, leave me please!" she cried before standing up and turning at another direction, her back facing Hijikita.

However, heaven seems to defy her since Hijikita slowly opened his eyes only to see a familiar slim figure. Still wearing the same dark pair of clothes.

He stood up then snaked his arms around the girl's waist. Yun Ren Xie is stupefied at his action, she never thought Hijikita will wake up. "Shadow....." he whispered, his ardent voice showed how much he needed her.

She can only squint her eyes before taking his arms off her. "Wake up!" Yun Ren Xie is about to slap Hijikita at his face.

The man just raised his hand to stop her, grippind her wrist with full force. "Baoshi! Is there any knockout drop there?!"

'Host, there is nothing within this void.'

Yun Ren Xie can only curse. Hijikita's strength is beyond her, she cant fight at all! He pulled Yun Ren Xie then shifted their position, making her lean on the wall.

Slowly, his lips went to her neck. He can feel how the girl is trying to struggle but he easily grabbed both her hands, placing them on top of her head.

She was clearly panicking. If that were to happen, she will feel disgusted at herself. Even if this body isnt her, it was still Yun Ren Xie's soul who are about to exprience it. Singjun gege.......

Yun Ren Xie who is always confident felt her tears dripping from the corner of her eyes. A stiffled sob escaped her lips before biting it again. Hijikita have heard it, he raised his head to see Soma closing her eyes while a few tears were flowing.

"Dont..... just dont...." she gently whispered, her voice carrying a tone of begging. Siming Xingjun is still out there, she cant afford to make a mistake.

Lightning struck Hijikita, this is not a dream. It was really Soma! Why is she crying? Was it because of his action?

He let go of her hands before stepping back. What have he done?! Now that he knew the real identity of Shadow, just why did he gave in to his desire?!

Yun Ren Xie hastily wiped the tears. Shame on her, why does she have to cry?! She can just simply fight back! But considering his strength, she knew she cant win.

A pair of red orbs solemnly glanced at Hijikita. It was as if they were disappointed at him, like they are saying he is too scary.

_________________

So guys, Im sorry I havent updated. Here is three chapters as a compensation.