Chapter 20

Jemma's POV

The ride home from work is intense as we are both lost in our thoughts and feelings. Alessandro knows I want to go to college and study law. I've always wanted to be a lawyer and he knows this, so where is the baby talk coming from. It scares me because for the first time since I've been married to Alessandro there is a discord in our marriage.

We get home and I head straight to our bedroom. I have so many things on my mind and exams are starting soon I need to concentrate instead of worrying about babies and stuff. On the other hand the thought of being pregnant and carrying Alessandro s first born is exciting and thrilling.

He told me that when I finish high school he is going to remarry me again so that we can celebrate with my friends and family. A big society wedding and I still have to start planning that but for now I want to concentrate on my studies and exams. I only have a month before the exams start and the wedding preparations are also going to be keeping me busy because I want the wedding to be perfect.

The invitations are ready they just need to be distributed. I enter the shower and immediately the water starts coming from all directions. I just stand there overwhelmed with everything happening in my life. Exams, wedding preparations and Alessandro wanting a baby. After I am done showering I go back to the main bedroom and enter the bed. I just want to sleep and forget everything.

After two hours of sleeping I hear the door opening and the bed suddenly dips indicating that Alessandro is in our bed. " Angel, I need you to wake up and get dressed, we are going somewhere now" I turn towards the opposite side and he follows me irritating me. He knows I hate being awakened.

He starts playing with my mouth and nipples to wake me up. I open my big brown eyes and he is there looking at me with love. "Wakey wakey sleepy head. Get dressed, you will sleep on the way, it's a surprise ".  "Alessandro, I don't want to wake up I am so sleepy and where are we going?" I whine and complain while sitting up.

I hear him rustling some clothes and suddenly I feel him dressing me in a thong, a vest and sweat pants . He then carries me and I cling to him monkey style. We descend the steps together and after a few minutes we are in a limo driving off. I don't register a thing. All I know is that he holds me throughout the ride.

I see that we are at the airpot now and Alessandro's massive private jet is waiting on the tarmac. I am still in Alessandro's arms clinging monkey style. We enter and he puts me on his lap. I just want to sleep I put my hands in his chest and get comfortable. I hear the captain speaking through the intercom letting us know that the jet is ready for take off.

I don't notice Alessandro staring at me with somber sad eyes because what he is about to do will either break up our marriage or make it stronger. It will change the course of our lives forever but it had to be done. 

Alessandro's POV

I stare at her sleeping so peacefully and trustingly in my arms. I am a selfish heartless bastard for wanting to do this to her. I can not loose my angel. She cannot leave me for 4 years while she is at college, far away from me. I cannot survive this. I have exhausted everything and what I am about to do was the last resort but it has to be done.

I cannot live without Jemma. I cannot survive without her she is the air that I breathe, my sunshine. I hold her close to me and I know it's not protocol everyone needs to be in their own seat safe and butled  in but I cannot even let her go for a few minutes. We are flying to her favorite destination where I can start the first phase of my plan with her. I am going to spoil her the whole weekend so that when we come back she can focus on studying and the big wedding we need to prepare...