2

Jin,jungkook and hoseok sat on the chairs while jimin.......he was holding a chair above his head as he stood awkwardly before them as a punishment for spitting water.

Hoseok and jungkook were struggling to keep themselves from laughing as they saw jin shooting daggers at the poor jimin.

Soon jin came back to his senses as he remembered the sole reason of him coming here.

"So,tell me why did you two follow my brother??",he asked which brought the attention of the other three.

"What??Who is your brother??",jungkook asked to change the subject but who is he to fool jin.

"The one you followed. Now quit changing the topic and answer me straightforwardly",jin said with a stern look and jungkook complied immediately.

"I like him......no no no,i love him",jungkook said as a smile came spreading on his lips.

"What???Did i hear it right, hoseok??",he asked to which hoseok just nodded as he was too shocked to answer.

"Yes hyung, i love him from the moment i saw him",jungkook said with more confidence in him which made jin to be at ease as he can see that the boy is genuine.

"So,when did you see him??",he asked .

"Last week,Saturday".

"Last week???But it is only Tuesday of the next week and you are in love with him already??Like only 2 days",he asked with a raised eyebrow and jungkook just shrugged.

"Love can happen to anybody,anytime with anyone, hyung.Likewise it doesn't take much time to fall for someone. I like him so much and i can say that because i have never felt such a way with anyone before him in my 17 years of living in this earth",he said and jin just smiled at him.

"God!!!he is more mature than me!!",hoseok started to fake cry but stopped when something hit on his head.

As they turned to see what was its cause,everyone were shocked to see taehyung with an annoyed expression.

"Hyung!!didn't i say you only to take their orders.Look at you!!talking with kids who must probably go to school within minutes from now.You are literally wasting their time hyung",he said and hoseok just smiled awkwardly at him while scratching his nape.

"And jin hyung, you are already late but look at you.Sitting with those children and having a nice conversation. And why is that kid carrying a chair above his head??Don't tell me that it was your doing",he said while rubbing his forehead in annoyance.

"No,tae.That kid just likes to workout. That's it",he said while motioning jimin to drop the chair.

"Whatever!!just look after the cafe.I need to buy some ingredients,so i'll be out for half an hour",he said and went out which made hoseok and jin to release the breath they were holding out of nervousness.

"Huff...he is scarier than my father",hoseok said while plopping back onto the chair.

"But that was hot",jungkook said to which the other three gave him the most dirtiest look they could ever muster.

"What???Agree to my statement, or you will die while you guys sleep tonight",he said and the three gasped at his statement.

"Kookie!!!",jimin whined and jungkook just smirked at him.

"This kid is already whipped for my brother... But i must tell you,it is going to be very hard",jin said and hoseok agreed with him.

"Whose love doesn't have complications, hyung. I am sure that my love will be a success. Soon this one sided love will become double sided and create kids",he said and jimin laughed at his friend's over confidence.

"I like your confidence, kid.I will help you in any way you want.But before that,what is your name??How inconsiderate i am...I didn't even ask my brother-in-law's name yet",jin said with a smile.

"Jeon jungkook",jungkook replied.

"I am Park Jimin",jimin said as he felt like he was left out from the conversation.

"I didn't ask you,brat.Either way i am going to call you as a pug from now on.So no worries",jin said which errupted a loud laughter from the other two and a small 'whatever' from jimin.

"Hyung..... what is his name??",jungkook asked after his laughter has died.

"What???you didn't know his name till now but you are in love with him",jin exclaimed and jungkook just shrugged.

"Its taehyung. Kim taehyung".

"Kim taehyung..... my taetae",jungkook murmured to himself with a smile but the others heard it anyway and smiled softly at that.

"Ahhhh~~young love....i don't know when i will find my love",hoseok pouted which brought the attention of the two youngsters.

"Do you have any thoughts about your future lover,hyung??",jimin involved himself in the conversation yet again and recieved a proper answer for the first time.

"Yes,jimin.Sure that i want them to be loving, caring etc etc,but i want them to be as energetic as me because when we have a get together or even during our day to day life,others won't be as energetic as me so i tend to get bored soon.In addition to that,others get annoyed by me for being hyperactive. So i want a human like me.But the problem is,is there anyone like that in this world.I have waited for them till this minute but 30 years has rolled off without my better half",hoseok said.

"We think that you will find your better half soon,hyung",jimin and jungkook said with a smirk while exchanging glances with one another which didn't go unnoticed by both jin and hoseok.

Whom do you think that hoseok's better half would be???

Please do vote and comment....