17

We arrive at Zeke's apartment, Zeke decides that we are playing Candor and Dauntless.

A few hours in, everyone but me and Marlene are drunk.

"Shauna, ma babe, C or D?" Of course. We all know that they're dating so it doesn't seem so weird.

"D."

"Play seven minutes with me." He winks and grabs her hand. They go into Zeke's room and we wait.

"Marlene, C or D?" Shauna asks.

"Candor."

"Are you and Uriah dating?" She blushes a deep shade of crimson. Uriah and Marlene never announced that they were dating, but they definitely have the hots for each other.

"Yes." It causes uproar.

"Aww! My lil' bro has got a girl."

"Shut up." Uriah says covering his face with his hands.

"Tris, C or D?" She asks me.

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to..." She comes to me and whispers the next bit to me only. "Tell Christina you're pregnant." I slowly nod. This is going to be crazy.

"Christina? I need to tell you something..." She raises her eyebrows. I take her into Zeke's room, the bed spread is messed up from Zeke and Shauna. I look at it disgusted. "Christina, I'm pregnant." She laughs her head off.

"Your serious, aren't you?"

"No." She gently whacks me.

"That's not funny." We go back to the game.

"Four, we're going home." I pull on his arm and we go back to the apartment.

I push Tobias onto the bed.

"Get changed." He groans.

"No, Tris. I'm exhausted." He yawns.

"Do it."

"But-"

"Don't make me do it for you." I hiss at him.

"I'm not getting changed." He tucks himself under the covers. I rip the cover off him. I pull his top of his head and he shivers. I search through his drawers for pajamas but I don't find any. I growl at the drawers and shut it. I pull his pants off, which get trapped at his ankles by his shoes. I pull his shoes of and throw them across the room. I let him sleep in his boxers considering I can't find any clothes for him to wear. I peel my own clothes off and put an old shirt on. I get in bed with just the shirt on and Tobias kissing the back as my neck.

"Go sleep." I'm tired. He should be too. After all, it is our wedding tomorrow.

"But Tris, it's our last night of being boyfriend and girlfriend..." He complains, I sigh loudly.

"We have plenty other times...After we're married." He groans. "Night Tobias."

"Night, miserable." I chuckle and I sleep. After all, tomorrow is a big day.

I wake up feeling refreshed. Today is a new chapter of my life. I nudge Tobias.

"Tris...Tris!" He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back slowly. He gets out of bed, I follow in his footsteps. He looks down at himself, realising he's only wearing boxers. He stares at me, in my underwear and a shirt. "We didn't...did we?" I'm playing a trick on him...

"Yeah, we did."

"I didn't force you, did I?" He asks more concerned about me than being half naked.

"No, you seduced me during my sleep...Your hand crept into my pants and-"

"I'm so sorry Tris..."

"Tobias-"

"No, Tris. I'm so sorry, hear me out-"

"I'm kidding!" I say hurriedly. He sighs.

"Don't do that again." I laugh. "Well, why don't I have any clothes on then?"

"You were adamant the you weren't getting changed, so I started changing you but I couldn't find you any clothes to wear so..."

"Oh." Someone barges into our apartment. Me and Tobias don't even get a chance to exchange a glance because he immediately rushes into our room.

"Beatrice!" Shit. Caleb's eyes widen as he notices me in a shirt amd my underwear. I hide behind the couch, embarrassed.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you have any pants on? Where's Tobias?" He bursts into our room, where Tobias stands near his drawers desperately trying to find clothes. "You two have...again?"

"No, Caleb, I always sleep like this-"

"We didn't have sex." States Tobias as he throws on a shirt and jeans.

"Tris! You didn't-"

"No! We didn't!" He looks at us both suspiciously but accepts it. "Good luck for today anyway."