SEVENTEEN

Yes this bitch still alive
Uh- I'm sorry. Here's a long ass chapter for the apology.
This is not on the State yet, but this is the juiciest chp. you'll read by far.
word count: 2415

Heavy shorts glued on skin, area's left near parched while other's drenched in; Eijirou studied the river intently. Bakugo squinted at the sky, aimless, morose. On top of this, Bakugo's feelings were misshapen, they were creature's so untamed, it was hell to uncover them.

Demon's in form's of wasps, in form's of thoughts, gathered to irk him. Irked that he longed for Eijirou's touch. Funny just a moment ago they were discussing of Bakugo's devastating past because it is now so fucking out of reach to where Bakugo's mind had gone to at this moment. Why was his mind here? Why was he feeling these things? So touch-starved? So helpless?

Fucking hell. NO!

This clawed at his skin and drug his lips into a scowl. Now piercing through the silence, his tone went vile to match his new look, "I've got to go."

Before all that, Eijirou was rotating his ankles around to the rhythm of the river that flickered in front of him, but after Bakugo began drifting away, he whipped his head back at him- panicked, "Bakugo? What're-" - "Fuck off!" Bakugo hissed, vexed and consumed with malice. Fatal serpent's tickled his nerves as they slithered up his spine, shooting through his eyes like the words that shot through his mouth.

Though he saw the way Eijirou shattered like the glass coating of his eyes, this time he stood his ground. Now however his voice had become hoarse, weaker than before. "Just-" Bakugo searched for what he could've said, just not hard enough, "you've done enough."

Bakugo started to back away, not realizing that he lashed out when he shouldn't have. Bakugo knew the reason he lashed out though, it wasn't because of what he told Eijirou, and he knew it. But to Eijirou? It was murky, a misunderstanding. Eijirou thought it was because the white blond had shared what he wanted to forget, leading him to distance himself afterwards to try and forget the past. "Just leave me alone" was Bakugo's finish, not being able to move away from him.

Eijirou observed the way Bakugo didn't know what to do his hands, his eyebrows inching closer, his eyes darting away from Eijirou's gaze and to the ground instead. Did he regret it? Would he have regretted it if he didn't care? That's enough for Eijirou to rise, closing the space between them. All Bakugo thought was: Why. Can't. I. Fucking. Move.

"Bakugo-"

Bakugo couldn't move but spared a snap, "you deaf? I said-"

"-I know what you said" Eijirou's tone never harsh, but soothing. Bakugo's left tongue tied, feeling his curdling blood smoothen when Eijirou picks up where he left off, "but why can't you let me in?"

❤︎

In attempt to twist the doorknob, Kaminari fumbled at it the right and the wrong way before realizing that it had been locked. "Locked-" Kaminari murmurs. Mina had been there since their bicker, sprawled unto her mattress, tears shedding as her mind went to work. Kaminari knocked, "Mina? Let me in?" Sero stood timid, both boys outside waiting for a response.

"I'm here behind a locked door because I don't want to talk to you. Come back when I can pretend like nothing happened" she scowled, the intensity hiding her tears, "just leave, Kaminari." Sero stole a breath, clearly troubled. Kaminari locked his eyes in place, glaring at the polished wooden door. They were all speechless.

"I get you don't want to talk to me" Sero thanked God that Kaminari took it up, "but what if I were to talk about me?" Mina didn't get his implication at first, brows knitted as she stared at the cabin's ceiling. "What do you mean?" She rolls her eyes. Sero mentally fist-bumped Kaminari when Kaminari closes his eyes in relief.