39

All forgotten!

"Mommy, daddy gave Shammy a big chocowate!" Sam exclaimed happily, showing me an actual huge chocolate in his hand making me want to glare at Mr. Steele. It was his second chocolate today and didn't know which one in this entire week. Sam was going to get a toothache from these many chocolates and Mr. Steele was going to be the reason behind it.

"Give this chocolate to mommy, baby. We will eat this tomorrow." I put my hand forward asking for the chocolate to which he just stared for good few seconds before replying,

"B-But, daddy said Shammy can eat it!" He held the chocolate closer to him, making me chuckle.

"Fine, then. Don't come to mommy when the doctor gives you a huge injection because you were eating too many chocolates." His eyes instantly flew wide open and he quickly gave his chocolate to me, his eyes not leaving the sight of the chocolate though.

"Momma will give Shammy the chocolate tomorrow?" He confirmed and I nodded my head.

"Ofcourse, baby. Now, go play with your toys and let momma do her work, yeah?" He nodded his head and started running towards the spare room inside Mr. Steele's office, which was his rest room before, but has now converted into a playroom.

"Careful!" I shouted as he giggled before running away. I shook my head at him and started walking towards Cathie who was waiting for me to submit the report to her so that she could pass it to the finance department.

As I walked out of my cabin, I saw her giggling at something that Luke had said and I grinned widely at their chemistry. Not wanting to disturb them, I decided to give the files to her after talking things out with Mr. Steele about the meeting that was going to take place in the next two hours with Mr. Johnson.

It had been one month since The Allerton incident and everything has changed since then— A good change might I add. Mr. Steele and I had grown tremendously closer during these days. From holding hands and giving cheeks and forehead kisses to each other in public to properly making out, while blushing like crazy in private, our ship was sailing just fine.

As far as Sam was concerned, Mr. Steele had accepted him even before I told him the whole story about Uncle Steve and Aunt Mila. And just when I was about to tell him about Matt's sexuality, he revealed that he was, indeed, straight.

Shocker.

All it took him was a girl named Alyssa to show him that he was into girls rather than boys, no doubt why his actions have always been more manly in nature and why talking to boys made him uncomfortable sometimes. But well, I was happy that he was finally confirmed about his sexuality and that he could finally find a girl to show him fireworks and make him feel things.

When it comes to Mr. Steele, he still made me nervous, a good kinda nervous, like rainbows and butterflies nervous, the kinda nervous where you want to hold them and kiss the living daylights out of them, but also want to hide yourself from them while shying away. He was the most beautiful thing that had happened to me, obviously, after Sam and I was so glad to not control my feelings towards him.

Luke and Cathie had, ofcourse, sort out their differences when I closed them in my room and refused to open it till there was not an ounce of misunderstanding left when they came to meet me two weeks ago. I decided to stood outside, just in case any one of them decides to flee away even with the lock, but few minutes later when I started hearing moans and groans coming from inside, I took it as my cue to leave.

Everything was going perfectly well and there was nothing better that I could ask for then this. I didn't think I would be this happy after the tragedy that took place last month, but as time flew by, everything fell back into place and before I knew, Mr. Allerton was long forgotten and so were the incidents— All thanks to those movie marathons and gossips conducted by my three closest and only friends and definitely the romantic dates and fun moments with Mr. Steele.

Sam had forgotten all about it the very next day when Matt took him to the play area and let him win all the games. He worked wonderfully just like that and it was beautiful to have him forgotten all about it. I didn't want that incident to leave a scar on his memory because it would be then really depressing.

"Come in." The firm voice of Mr. Steele brought me back to reality and I turned the knob entering into his cabin. A huge smile instantly made its way on both of our faces, but it was instantly gone from my face when I realised I still had to scold him for giving too many chocolates to Sam.

"What did I do wrong now?" He asked innocently, looking at the change of my expressions.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not give Sam more than one chocolate per day?" I asked, putting my hands on my waist angrily.

"As many times as I have to tell you to enter without knocking." He replied, smugly.

"I am serious!" I stomped my foot as he stood up from his chair and stood right before, placing his hands on my waist, pulling me closer.

"Okay, fine. No more than one chocolate per day, happy?" I nodded my head and he placed a short kiss on the corner of my mouth, making my heart swoon instantly.

"Stop, we have work." I placed my finger on his lips and he groaned making me giggle at him.

"Work can wait." He removed the finger from his lips and smashed his lips straight upon mine. The kiss was slow and passionate, just perfect, but as they say, every perfect moment has to end and right now was definitely not the perfect moment for kissing.

"Stop, Sam can come anytime."

"Let me kiss you, baby. He is in the other room." He said, trying to kiss again.

"The door of which is wide open!" I whisper-yelled and he sighed, placing his forehead against mine.

"You have no idea how much you have wrapped me around your finger, Sienna." He smiled looking at me and I swear, I stopped breathing at that moment, looking at his breathtaking smile. The way he says my name, still make my heart drop a beat. He still had the same effect on me as he had on day one.

"And you have no idea how much you are making me fall for you everyday." I smiled back and slightly kiss his lips, before quickly pulling away.

"Now, the reason why I am here— The meeting!" I exclaimed happily because unlike someone, I was really excited for today's meeting as it was a huge project, but some people just couldn't control their hormones.

"Ofcourse, the fucking meeting." He muttered under his breath, as I scolded,

"Language, Mr. Steele!"

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Aaron?" He asked, raising his brow.

"As many times as I have to tell you to stop calling me baby in public."

"Not happening, darling."

I groaned happily and he laughed, kissing me on my neck and that was the moment right then and there, which I never wanted to end.

••••••••

Finally I uploaded, didn't I?

Btw, Next epilogue or one chapter later epilogue?