Camellia Blooms - SEVEN

Tears

I wish I have some kind of power to reverse things back.

It may sound silly and false but wishes aren't really realistic.

I always think about what ifs.

What if I didn't see him?

What if I didn't fell in love with him?

Will my life turned out for the better?

I hate feeling this way, this regret burning my throat like acid every time I tasted my never ending tears.

I want to turn back to the beginning and change my ending.

If only I could turn back time.

...

I stood awkwardly as Yuu opened his door and welcome me.

"My parents wouldn't be coming this week, so you can stay here for as long as you like" he said as he put a slipper on my feet.

"No it's fine, I'll be going to A city tomorrow, you don't need to worry" I smiled lightly and went inside.

I was inside of Yuu's apartment after I left my home.

I don't think I can come home now, specially with my smudged face and bleeding lips.

Yuu went inside hi room as I wander my aight to his apartment. It was clean and nice, organized unlike my room.

He came out of his room and handed me his clothes.

"You can wear this" he handed me a white T-shirt and a long silk pants.

I accepted it and muttered a thanks. I went inside his bathroom and was about to take a shower when I caught glimpse of my face.

Looking at the large mirror, I see my pale face, my lips still has the residue of blood on them.

And my eyes, they were so tired.

As the water came pouring in my body, my eyes sting and I continue to cry. Big fat tears rolled on my cheeks as I cried louder.Wails left my mouth as I heaved intensely.

I cried for my father.

I cried for my mother.

I cried for myself.

I cried for everything that I experienced.

Curling up in the shower room, my body was shaking so hard I felt like I could never wake up from this pain.

I wish I could really turn back time.

To the time where I was happy.

***
Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!