Chapter 4

As the door shut softly behind (Y/N), all six boys swivelled to glare at Yoongi and Jin's voice spoke up

"So what was all that about Yoongi? You don't need to go around scaring everyone, did you see how sad she was when she left. You jerk, you made (Y/N)-ah cry for god's sake!" exploded Jin.

On hearing that their new manager had left their dorms in tears because of Yoongi, the glares deepened as well as worry filling their eyes. Yoongi frowned slightly at the thought but slowly spoke up.

"I didn't mean to... you know how hard it's been for me to accept new people into our lives, especially someone who comes just as we're reaching the peak of our music, I dunno, it's just odd okay?", he defended himself raising his arms.

Whilst they all got ready for bed, all seven minds were occupied with the same thought; their manager, unaware that just a door away she sat curled up on the floor sobbing her eyes out to her closest friend about how she was a failure, that she didn't belong, and that it seemed that like in her past, she was destined for sorrow again...

[TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY]

After their meeting in the morning, (Y/N) walked towards her office, her head down as she bopped along to the music playing in her head. They were going to be focused on preparing the boys for their comeback soon and as such she needed to finalise the stage settings and take the boys to scope out the venue. Humming Spring Day as she went, she didn't realise she had walked into her door, it felt different though... no longer wooden, more...warm. She looked up to see that she had bumped into Yoongi who was looking at her with an unreadable stare. Blushing at her stupidity, she bowed apologetically, a quick incline of the head, and moved around him to open her door. She was entering as she turned and asked if he needed something, instead he just silently followed her in and closed the door behind him.

YOONGI POV:

My palms were sweating slightly as I waited for (Y/N) to arrive, as I looked up I saw her walking, head bent humming a song and slightly swaying her head to the beat she could only hear. I chuckled, Cute I thought. She bumped into me without realising and flushed before entering her office, I walked in and shut the door. Time to apologise and start afresh, stop being a jerk Yoongi... I thought.

(Y/N) POV:

I fast-paced myself to the sofas sinking down on a double-seater, I buried my face in my hands groaning at my stupidity and habit of getting lost in my thoughts as I walked. I was silently scolding myself when the sofa sank next to me with another weight. The smell of mint and pine filling my nose, Yoongi. I heard a deep chuckle, the sound slightly vibrating through the sofa, and I looked up cautiously at the sound, my mouth already stretching into a smile in response.

Yoongi stared at me with a warm look in his eyes, so different to the cold indifference I'd seen and witnessed first-hand yesterday. He met my eyes before breaking the look and looked at the ground as he spoke.

"I'm sorry Manager-nim for how I behaved yesterday, I was trying to get a read on your personality and came across colder than I intended. It's a work in progress to be more open, and I- I hope you can help me. Can we start again.... please?", he asked suddenly turning to face me with wide eyes.

I squealed at the sight, his natural aegyo melting away his coldness. I nodded, not trusting my voice, feeling it would be embarrassingly high and I'd look even weirder squealing at him.

He rose up, and offered his hand to me. I shyly put my hand forwards, expecting a handshake but was surprised when he pulled on my hand forward, suddenly pulling me towards his chest. He wrapped his hands around me in a warm hug, his head resting on top and we stood there comfortably in peace and silence...

"Let's get along and work well, and (Y/N)-ah, it's oppa from now on."

And that's how I ended up breaking the ice with the 'coldest' member of Bangtan, and how I was found minutes later by the rest of BTS.

Hugging the Min Yoongi.

(A/N: YOONGI REALLY IS SUCH A HUGGABLE, LOVING HYUNG TO HIS DONGSAENGS BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE WON'T KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HIS MANAGER, SHE'S ONE OF THEIR OWN NOW. PART OF THE BANGTAN FAMILY! NOW LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS GOING FORWARD!)
It's a short chapter MIANHE!