Keep your friends close and your enemies closer *part 1*(Tom Holland)

(Let me know if you want a part 2 to this, kind of want to do one, so I'm thinking about it. If anyone does want a part 2, feel free to suggest what you want to see in it. Thank you)

I walked around Zendaya's house, enjoying the party that she was throwing for the release of the third Spiderman movie. I smiled at people as I passed them, making my way into the kitchen to make a drink, and maybe even a friend if there was anyone cute enough in there. I walked into the weirdly deserted kitchen, the thumping music still being heard from the living room as I started to pour myself a drink.

"Hey there, babe." I rolled my eyes to myself and clenched my jaw as I heard his voice. I turned around and rolled my eyes again, making the arrogant boy's smirk widen as he leant against the doorway, his leg crossed over the other and a plastic red cup in his grasp.

"Tom." I returned the greeting coldly, only making the stupid smirk widen. When I had been cast to play Tom's love interest in the third movie, I had been over the moon, especially as I had a major crush on the boy himself. My dreams of him being the perfect guy had been crushed the day that I had met him. He had been nothing but arrogant, especially as Zendaya let it slip that I liked him, meaning that he took every opportunity to tease me about it, and not in the nice way, not to mention what that information did to his ego. The cocky little shit had become so arrogant and been such a dick that instead of butterflies being in my stomach at the fact that we were in the same room together alone, all I felt was the urge to get out.

"You look as gorgeous as ever, pretty girl." He smirked, biting his lip as he skimmed his eyes up and down my body. I rolled my eyes.

"Tom, how many fucking times have I told you not to call me things like that? Am I your girlfriend? No. So stop fucking acting like it." I spat.

"Why? I thought that you wanted to be my girlfriend. I thought that you wanted to hear me call you nicknames." He nodded as he pushed off from the wall and walked towards me.

"All it ever does is boost your ego, and that's big enough already, so why would I want it to keep growing?" I scoffed. His smirk stayed on his lips as he walked to me and put his arms on either side of the counter by my body, trapping me between his body and the counter.

"I don't know, angel. The fact that you blush every time, and I mean every time, that I call you some form of nickname, tells me that you actually like it." He nodded, biting his lip as his eyes flickered between mine and my lips. I gulped, my eyes widening slightly at his words.

"See? You always show the obvious signs of absolutely loving the attention that I give you, all of the names and the close embraces." He mumbled, making my eyes flutter shut and my breath hitch as he slowly moved his face down, ghosting his lips over my neck so that I could feel his breath against my skin but couldn't quite feel his lips.

"It's okay, baby girl. It's okay if you want to hear those names spilling from my lips." He chuckled, his lips very lightly brushing my neck and making me gulp.

"I don't blame you. I mean, if I were you, I'd be dying to get my hands on me too-." My eyes shot open, an angry huff leaving my lips as I rolled my eyes.

"And arrogant asshole Tom returns." I mumbled, pushing on his chest to break the embrace. He chuckled, biting his lip as he moved one of his arms, letting me go as I headed to the door of the kitchen.

"What? Angel, I was joking." He chuckled.

"Sure you were, Tom." I spat as I left the kitchen, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach and the slight heat between my legs as I headed back into the main bit of the party.