Chapter Thirty-One

I had decided to spend the day in the safety of my home. No original could get to me here, which was a plus. I sat on my bed, my door suddenly open and I yelped until Elena was already over to me, hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down.

"OMG ELENA!" I yelled. I clutched at my chest before I narrowed my eyes at her. "We need to get you a bell or something." I muttered.

"I'm sorry....I thought you heard me yell." She cocked her head to the side confused. I shook my head.

"What happened last night?" I looked at her, she sighed.

"Well, Klaus is still walking around. Kol snapped Damon and Stefan's neck. Elijah suggested we rethink our nights plans, maybe have a movie night or something."

I nodded. A small smile at Elijah suggesting something to do.

"How did you guys..." I trailed off.

"Caroline agreed to go on a date with Klaus." Elena informed me.

"He was in a good mood." I murmured.

"Yeah, I think his mother died? Or someone died that he was more then happy to bury." She shrugged.

I nodded. If Ester was dead, was that a good thing. After learning she wanted all her children dead and with that, all vampires would perish too. I frowned. Elena, Caroline and Tyler were vampires. That didn't sit well with me. Neither did the Salvatore's deaths.

"What's the plan then?" I asked.

"We regroup, try and figure out a way to distract both Elijah and.....Kol." her eyes met mine. I furrowed my brows, feeling confused. How were we going to distract Elijah and Kol? Plus, what about Rebekah, I haven't seen her around for a little while and as much as I wanted to hate her right now, I was worried about her.

Elena took my hands with hers, I pulled them away quickly before she nodded in memory why that wasn't a good idea.

"Jordan..." she started with. I frowned. I knew that tone. That tone wasn't a good tone. "We were thinking......maybe you could distract Kol."

"WHAT?!" I shouted at her. she cringed. I shot off the bed, pacing, feeling all my anger pouring into the steps. "You have got to be kidding me! NO WAY!" I shouted, stomping my foot on the ground like a child. I went the extra mile by folding my arms too.

"Please. Kol likes you..."

I rolled my eyes, yeah, Kol would like to rip my head off my shoulders. We had just declared that we were enemies like a few hours ago. I looked at Elena who begged me.

"How do I even do that?" I caved a little. She didn't say I couldn't hurt him as a distraction and since we were enemies, that was more then ok for me to seek him out.

Night fell and I looked at myself in the mirror one more time

Night fell and I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. I wore a black dress with three quarter sleeves, that hugged my small body. It fell a few cms past my ass. I put some heeled boots on, knowing I can walk in them without tripping up and possibly hurting myself. I headed downstairs; Elena nodded approvingly.