(11) Royally Sold- Fly

The whole book on word is 34 pages! Anyways here we go hope u guys like. Don't u guys just love Sky? Hehe I just had a lunchbar so I'm good to write...mind the hyperness!!!!

 I just wana point out that I'm trying to make this story...not cliché! It's a whole lot more than Luna being the princess and stuff!

CHECK OUT THE PIC ----->

^^^^^^^^^^

I wake up and think dreams are real.  I sleep so I don't have to feel

Royally sold

Ch11- Fly

Luna's POV

I was sitting on the floor my breath coming out in little hitches, he knows. If he knows and if I don't do whatever he wants, he can tell the queen.  If he tells her...

The door burst open and I cringed instinctively. Sky opened door looking utterly exhausted, he trudged towards his bed and just flung himself on it. His hair was dishevelled and it gave him a cute look.

"Luna, come lay with me" he mumbled into the pillow. I smiled just a tiny bit and I picked myself up from the floor. I gasped a little, it still hurts. I held my side as I walked towards the bed and lay down slowly. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was in bliss. Sky's hand snaked around my waist holding me close. I wanted to push him away; I was in no mood for hugging and stuff. Drake made sure of that. But I couldn't push him off; I was his slave after all. He pulled me close to him and snuggled his face in my hair. He breathed in deeply and then sighed. I heard him whisper ever so softly, "Your mine."

"What did you do today?" I asked and he pulled me even closer to him. I liked his touch it was safe, not commanding and hateful.

"Went to a meeting" he mumbled and then stifled a yawn, "then I had to help my mother with a few things. What did you do today?" he whispered. I felt my body stiffen; I couldn't tell him about how Drake threatened me. I mean Drake was his older brother, sure he didn't like Drake a lot but still I couldn't. Plus wouldn't he ask me how he threatened me?

"Lucas and his brother Ayden came over. Lucas took me flying even though I insisted I didn't want to go. He also threw a stone at me head...I threw it back" I whispered back. Sky had specifically asked me not to call him master, it felt a bit weird but I didn't call him anyways. He told me I was to only call him master when older people were around. Like his mother and brother and other royals, well besides Lucas and them.

He chuckled, "I'm going to sleep now" I nodded and was about to get up when he pulled me back down, "no, you're staying with me" he said it in a childish voice. I sighed, I was still in a dress and he was still in his clothes.  I was about to point this out when I heard soft snoring. The fool was asleep...great! Well might as well make myself comfy. I slid down a bit, Sky's hand tightened on my waist and he pulled closer towards him, overprotective fool. I closed my eyes and felt myself surrendering to a dreamless sleep, to late did I realise it was still late afternoon.

********************

I was awoken by someone tapping my shoulder insistently. I groaned and tried to roll over but I found I couldn't. I forgot Sky still has his hands wrapped around me. I looked up and I spotted Lucas, he had a troubled expression on his face.

"What is it?" I asked politely, trying unsuccessfully to remove Sky's hand from my waist, he pulled me towards him more tightly.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go flying?" he asked hopeful, he was also whispering. Why does he want to go flying I mean what time is it? I looked out towards the window. The sun was beginning to rise, it was a beautiful sight. Orange red and pink lined the sky. Its beauty was mesmerising.