Chapter 25

Next day we spent sightseeing Thirassia. We took ferry running from Ammoudi port of Oia to Thirassia , which makes for an easy island hop. Once on Thirassia, we strike out up the hill and the path is hard to miss. It's steep in places, but every time you turn around, the glorious views of Santorini across the deep blue Aegean Sea to the multilayered, colorful caldera get more and more astonishing. From the ancient monastery at the top, the Aegean seascape spreads out around you in a full 360-degree panorama that will take your breath away . After hiking through the village, we had our lunch.

 After hiking through the village, we had our lunch

We both were deadly tired. We returned to our hotel and rested for some time around 5:30, ruhan asked me to get ready as he wants to show me something. I quickly got ready and we went to a place with number of people anticipating something, then I heard ruhan whispering in my ear.
"This place is famous for its sunset love, trust me you will love it. " and I smiled warmly at him. Sometimes I feel like he knows me better than me.
After walking some more. We reached the place where sky was painted with different hues of red. It was magnificent,i have seen sunsets but I never imagined that sky could look this beautiful. It's like someone has painted the sky with magnificent details.

While looking at the sunset, I turned around to look at my husband, looking at the sky and I feel like this moment is the bestest moment of my life

While looking at the sunset, I turned around to look at my husband, looking at the sky and I feel like this moment is the bestest moment of my life. I am standing beside the most amazing person in this world, who knows how to respect women, who cares for you more than himself, who drank pineapple juice for you even though he knows that he is allergic to it, who gave you your space, who walks an extra mile just to make you feel special and I felt like I am the luckiest person on this planet to get someone like him. He is like the answer to my every question, he is someone who make me feel different emotions at once. He make me feel like myself when I'm around him. He is my muse.
"It's beautiful love isn't it? " ruhan asked.

" Yeah it is. But less than the person standing beside me. Cause trust me he is the most beautiful one" I answered him.

"Are you flirting with me love? " he asked me smirking at me.

" Since the morning dude" I replied and he pulled me closer to him and kissed me on head. Then he went down on his knees, drawing every body attention towards us.

"Hey what are you doing? " I asked him getting conscious.

" Apparently it was in someone's bucket list that they wanted an unexpected proposal. So here it goes" he replied making me smile goofily. He took my hand in his and start speaking.

"I don't know how to start but yeah... You are the best person I have honour of meeting, with the kindest heart and beautiful smile, who cares for and love my family more than myself. Who cooks for me daily, even though we can hire a cook. Just to give me the best homecooked food possible, you never forced me to lay down my private life before you. You always trusted and respected my profession. You always stuck by my side. You provide me comfortable home I can return to. You make my heart turn crazy, on just one glance from you. You light up My world. You make everything around me turn beautiful. You made me a great man. I really really love you. I love everything about you, from the way you enjoy every little thing in your life, to enjoying shirtless damon smirking in the Vampire diaries,yes love, I even love your fangirling side. But it will gave me a greatest pleasure if you look at me the same way and become my number one fan. I really love you. You made me Complete. " I was crying the whole time. And people were clapping all around us. Just then I get on my knees and hold his face in my hands and kissed him like there's no tomorrow. I want him to feel my emotions, my unsaid words, my heartbeat through that kiss. I can hear clapping all around us and just then I saw flying lantern all around us.

"You did this also. Just like the movie tangled? " I asked him.

" Anything for you love" he bow down and I hugged him really tight saying thank you again and again. Today is the best day of my life. I excitedly took one lantern myself and we together sent that lantern into the night sky. Making a wish.

"You are crazy, you know that right? " I asked him entwining our hands

" You make me crazy love" he replied kissing the side of my head.
After returning to our room. I went to change. But unfortunately I forgot my clothes outside. I went to get them but was welcomed by the sight of my shirtless husband.
"oh sorry " I replied covering my eyes and heard his throaty chuckle.
" You are so innocent and cute love" he said.
"I don't know how you never cover your eyes when you see Damon like that. "
" He is Damon dude. He has air of sexiness about him" I replied trying to irk him.
Just then I feel him closer to Me. And removing my hands from my eyes. Giving me view of his naked chest with freaking 6 packs and I took a big gulp.
"what about me love. Am I less than that Damon guy? " he asked whispering in my ear, giving me these freaking sensations in my belly.
" you uhh.. " I tried to say and he start to laugh and hugged me closer to him. And I hugged him back making him nervous as I put hands on his back.
" I really want to take you here and now love. But I will wait until you are ready. " he whispered. With his hands rubbing my back.
" Then take me. " I replied and he suddenly looked at surprised.
" Are you serious love? Cause if i'll start there will be no one stopping me" he asked me in his deep voice.
"I am ready for you. I want to feel you, I want to smell like you, I want to feel your love, I really love you ruh and I want you to complete us. " I told him holding his hand.
" Ruh huh, I like that " he replied and then kissed me hard and just like that our whole night spent loving each other deeply and immensely. In the morning I woke up to feel ruhan arms around me, holding me tight to him and I blushed at our naked state.
" Are you fine love, is it hurting somewhere? " he asked turning me towards him and kissing me.
" No, it's fine" I replied all shy.
"You are damn cute love " and kissed my whole face, making me giggle. We got ready and went in nearby restaurant to have lunch. After sightseeing and enjoying our next two days we returned back home.