What it Takes to be a Hero

"All systems go here and there..." Asta said while launching the next episode.

"What would be All Might's response to Izuku? I hope he will say yes to him!" Tatsumi said.

"He will! Because everyone admires him a lot!" Mine said.

"I hope it won't happen." Najenda said.

"Happen what?" Chelsea asked.

"The other side of you guys wanted to happen." Najenda replied.

"She means that... All Might will say no to Izuku's question because he is quirkless? No way he would say that!" Wave said.

"But she can be right. Or wrong, who knows." Run said.

"Tatsumi... are you happy to see us again?" Chelsea asked.

Tatsumi looked at Chelsea and he remembers how Chelsea died in a horrific way. Tatsumi rushes into Chelsea and hugs her tightly and while crying. Chelsea was shocked about Tatsumi who's hugging her.

"T-Tatsumi?!" Esdeath and Mine asked.

"I-I'm sorry if I was too late to save you from that day!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tatsumi said while crying.

"Jeez. Don't think about it anymore. Why? Because I am alive. I am really happy to see you again as well, Tatsumi." Chelsea said as she hugs Tatsumi back and puts her mouth in his ear.

"Because I love you." Chelsea whispered.

Shelee's eyes got widened after hearing what Chelsea said on Tatsumi. Everyone was confused on Shelee's reaction and Mine starts to walk towards Shelee.

"Hey, do you hear something strange, right?" Mine whispered.

"Yeah. And it is..." Shelee was interrupted by Akainu.

"Everyone! The next episode is about to start! Better pay attention!" Akainu roared.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

"I'll tell you later." Shelee whispered on Mine who nodded and returns to her chair.

'Like hell I will let you take away Tatsumi from me, Chelsea!' Shelee thought.

All Might can be seen laughing while carrying victims from the destroyed building. Izuku widenly smiled as he sees his idol now appearing on the screen.

"It's fine now. Why? Because I'm here!" All Might said.

"He's so cool! Once I get my Quirk, I wanna be like him, too!" Izuku said.

"You should probably give it up." The doctor said. All of those are from Izuki's thoughts as he has a chance now to get an answer to his questions if he can still be a hero without a Quirk.

"A flashback? I see. That makes the viewers recall what happened last episode." Esdeath said.

"Wow! What a nice commentary out there, Cold-blooded murderer!" Asta said.

"Eh?! I-I am not a murderer anymore!" Esdeath whined.

Saitama punched Asta away from the room and sends him to another room where he crashed. A yellow tentacles can be seen from afar throws him back to the room.

"Moron!!" The owner of the yellow tentacles said as it throws Asta back to his place.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!" Asta cried.

'He really is a troublesome, yet annoying person!' Everyone thought.

'Even if that was true...' Izuku narrated.