Part 70

Next day
Morning...
Naksh and Keerti sleeping on couch in sitting position.. she is holding arm and their fingers in entangled together..her head is resting on his shoulder.. he is sleeping resting his head on her head...

Naksh wake up rubbing his eyes...

He notice Keerti close to him..a smile crept on his lips..

her hair coming on her face and disturbing her sleep..he tucked her hair behind ear..

She snuggle more into him...and hold his shoulder tightly...

He look at her face...tears marks is still visible on her face...his heart winch in pain...

He rubbed his thumb on her cheek..

Flashback start...

He join his hand infront of her...

Naksh- I'm sorry..you had  faced all this bcoz of me... I'm really sorry...

Keerti nods no..

Keerti-Naksh

She join her forehead with his...

Keerti-Naksh calm down I know what happened today is not in our control so stop blaming yourself.. please Naksh..

He hug her..she hug him back...

She have tears in her eyes...

Naksh broke the hug and look at her face...

Naksh- Keerti..

Keerti-Naksh you know tum kitne lucky ho.. tumhare papa wapis aa gaye... Kaash mere papa bhi...

She stop in between...he hold her hands..

Naksh- I know you wouldn't believe me...but I swear Keerti I haven't killed your father...I know that pain Keerti..papa nahi hote toh kaise lagta hai... I know...

Keerti look at him...

Naksh- I know I'm a cheater and I broke your heart.. I cheated on you..but I'm not a murderer Keerti I'm not.. please believe me...

Keerti- Naksh I don't know what is truth? But the fact is any truth or lie can't bring my dad back...

He look at her shocked...

She hold his collar in her hand...

Keerti- can you bring my dad back.. please Naksh...I want my dad back...

Naksh nods no...

She started crying bitterly...

He put his hand on her head...and pull her closer..he wiped her tears..

she hug him..he hug her back....

He sit beside her and take her in his arms..She is sobbing in his arms..he is trying to compose her..

After sometime she drift into sleep holding his arms..he feels bad for her..he mumbled for sorry and kissed on her hair...

Flashback end...

Naksh is looking at her face...

Naksh- I know Keerti you will never believe me..I know I have hurted you alot and I can't mend your heart even if I want to..but I promise you one thing that I'll love you only till my last breath...

He caress her cheek with his thumb...she snuggle more into him and wrapped her arm around his waist..

He got shocked by her sudden move..then he realized that she is in sleep..

He feel her breath on his neck...

He look at her..

Naksh- Keerti... wake up.. Keerti...