Born to Die

BORN TO DIE

"It's like a hurricane; therefore you can't stop it, you endure it."

In a post-apoctalyptic world, thousands of those apart of the human race continue to reside in a space station called The Ark. A place where several different countries came together to create a place where they can all live in peace until Earth is a safe place to live in once again. With oxygen reply running short, possibly gone within the next four months, there was only one thing left to do; send 100 convicts under the age of eighteen down to the dangerous terrain that is planet Earth.

Almost everyone aboard The Ark knew about the tale of Octavia Blake, the girl who lived under the floorboards for around sixteen years, but her story pales in comparrison to Olivia Ross', the girl who was ripped away from her family the moment she was born. All because she was a twin.

It was against the law to have more than one child on The Ark due to supplies available, but after a misdiagnosis, Liv's mother had twins rather than just the expected son. This immediately resulting in her jail senetence.

Except when Liv finds herself two weeks away from reaching the dreaded age of eighteen, she's soon casted down to Earth along with ninety nine others just like herself.

Liv knew that this journey would be dangerous, but she never expected to see the one person she had desired to meet most; her twin brother.

I don't know man I've been having some the 100 feels while watching season two and then this happened. The title's Born To Die because Lana Del Rey is my wife (I love her more than anything) and it's a Bellamy Blake fan fic because Bob Morley can have my children omfg. DEDICATED TO MY GIRL KAYAK/ALICE IN WONDERLAND BECASUE SHE LOVES THIS SHOW TOO!!

I do not own The 100. All rights reserved to The CW. I do, however, own my characters and their plotlines.