12

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

I could not believe what I was looking at. Namjoon had his eyes fixed on y/n's face and she was busy doing her equations.

Something about this whole scenario made me sick to my stomach and suddenly I had the urge to run away - far away.

Ironic because I never want to move at all.

Retracing my steps as if I hadn't witnessed my world shattering in my feet, I ran out towards my car and got away as fast as I could.

Anger and hopelessness was blinding me, clouding my judgement and it was getting harder for me to focus on the road.

Maybe it would be better if I just went back home so I don't get into an accident...

When I reached our neighborhood, I picked up speed, just so I could avoid looking at her house as I passed by.

In my haste, I didn't see anything clearly. My mind could only focus on not looking at anything remotely related to her.

And that's when my car jumped as I hit something - I heard a painful whimper.

"Fuck!"

I immediately came to a halt and got out. Only to see that I had parked right in front of y/n's house.

Nice. Now even karma is being a bitch to me.

I got out, slowly because an ominous feeling dropped down my gut and I just knew that...

....it had something to do with y/n.

My breathing accelerating, heart ramming in my chest - I walked over to the front only to gasp out at the pool of blood.

Shit. Did I run a dog or a cat over?

I dropped to my knees and finally saw it.

And I felt the comical laugh of my fate raging in my head when I realized the cat I had hit was none other than Areum.

Could I screw it up more?

No, don't think that because you ALWAYS can.

The angry eyes of Y/n flashed in my head and I was back to the day she was punching my chest.

Oh God no, I can't do this to her. And suddenly the world that had slowed down, picked up pace as I scooped her cat in my arms and got back in my car.

I couldn't think straight but I knew what I had to do.

☆☆☆

I tried to calm my nerves and clasped my hands together to stop them from shaking...

...and to offer a silent prayer.