Part 64

Khushi held him tightly and said: nehi..aap nehi jaa saktey..hum aapko jaaney nehi denge...humne aapse kuch der baat nehi ki iska matlab aap humey chhor ke chaley jayenge..aapne humsey waada kiya tha ki aap humey kabhi akela nehi ch****nge..aap nehi jaa saktey...nehi...(no you can't go..i will not let you go...I didn't talk to you for sometime doesn't mean you will go like this...you promised me that you will never leave me alone...you can't go..no..)

She said everything in one breath, tightening the hug as much as possible.

Arnav: sshhh... Khushi relax...sshh..
Khushi: nehi aap...(no you can't)

He cupped her face, wiped her tears, tucked her hair behind and said: khushi main kahin nehi jaa raha hoon..relax...(khushi I am not going anywhere)

Khushi still looked at him in disbelief and said: aap woh...(then you...)

Arnav smiled and khushi realised that this was a drama.

Khushi: iska matlab yeh sab.... aapne yeh sab jaanbujh ke kiya...humey darane ke liye...(that means all this was a drama..you did it purposely...to scare me)

She pushed him twice, thrice and said: aap jantey hai hum kitna darr gaye they...humey laga aap humey chhor ke... aisa karta hai kya koi...(you know how scared I was..i thought you will leave me and go...)

Arnav pulled her in a hug but she tried to get out of it. But he was too strong for her and he held her tightly and eventually when she gave up, he tightened the hug and said: to kya karta...tum meri kisi baat manne ke liye taaiyar hi nehi thi... He then paused added in his flirtatious way: aur mujhe to tumhe apni bahon mein lena tha..(you were not ready to listen to me so I had to....and I had to take you in my arms)
Khushi still in his arms said: humey nehi rehena aapki bahon mein....aap hamarey sath aisa kaise kar saktey hai..(I don't wanna be in your arms...you can't do this to me)

Arnav smiled and said: kar sakta hoon...biwi ho tum meri...(I can...because you are my wife)

Khushi hit him playfully on his chest and said: aapko kya lagta hai yeh sab karne ke baad hum aapse baat karenge? Kabhi nehi..humey in sab se koi fark nehi padta..(what do you think I will still talk to you after all this? Never..i don't care)

Arnav slowly broke the hug and said: achha? Fark nehi padta?(okay? You don't care?)

Khushi made a baby face and said: naai! (no!)

Arnav: to fir aise daurti hui meri bahon mein kyun aayi..(then why did you come running to me?)

Khushi fumbled and searched for the right word to answer, but unable to get the right word looked down.

Arnav lifted her chin and said: main bata ta hoon kyun... Kyunki tum mujhse bohot pyaar karti ho! Hai na? (I know why...because you love me a lot...isn't it?)

Khushi smiled and nodded her head and hugged him. Arnav stumbled two steps by the sudden hug and then rested his head on her shoulder.
Arnav: khushi I am sorry...mujhe tumse aise baat nehi karni chahiye thi..lekin tum to janti ho na main kabhi kuch soch ke nehi karta...shayed aisa hi hoon main...(khushi I am sorry...I shouldn't have talked to you like that...you know na I never think and do such things..may be I am like this only..)

Khushi clutched his hair tightly and touched his cheek with hers and said: arnavji maafi to humey bhi mangni chahiye..aapko pareshan karne ke liye..hum bhi kaha soch samajh ke kuch kartey hai...bas jab jo marzi...(arnavji I should also apologise..for troubling you...I also don't think..just do things without thinking)

Arnav: hmm...to iska to bas ek hi matlab hua na?(hmm...so that means...)

Khushi left him, looked up and said: kya?(what?)

Arnav raised his eyebrows and said: hum dono bilkul ek jaise hai aur haan kafi ajeeb hai! (that we both are same and quite strange)

And both laughed out.

Arnav then said: khushi ek minute...(khushi one minute..)

He left for a minute and then came back and the whole place was lit up and khushi's mouth was left open as she looked around.

At sheesh mahal:

Nk came to lavanya's room: lavanyaji!

Lavanya who was doing her makeup got a shock at the sudden shout and said: WHAT!

Nk: aapko kya lagta hai..kya nannav khushiji ko mana payega? (what do you think...will he be able to convince khushi?)

An irritated Lavanya said: to tum yahaan yeh poochne aye ho? (so you have come here to ask that?)

Nk: bataiye na lavanyaji...head yaa tail?(say na...head or tail?)

Lavanya: head? Tail?

Nk: haan toss kartey hai head aaya to yes aur tail aaya to... Nk looked worried (lets do a toss if it is head then yes ..if it is tail then...)

Lavanya: listen mujhe bohot kaam hai..so please...(listen I have a lot of work..so please)

Nk: suniye na lavanyaji..yeh jo love story hai uska jo twist hai..(listen na lavanyaji...the twist in this love story)

Suddenly lavanya got very angry and said: nk stop it! Why don't you understand ki mujhe tumse baat karne mein koi interest nehi hai! (nk stop it! why don't you understand that I have no interest in talking to you)

And this time nk took it to heart. His face fell but he tried to fake a smile and said: I am sorry lavanyaji...main to aapse kuch pyaari pyaari baatein karne aaya tha....but I guess I was wrong...please don't mind...sorry once again..ab main aapko kabhi disturb nehi karunga...I promise. (I am sorry lavanyaji...I just came here to talk to you... but I guess I was wrong...please don't mind... sorry once again...I will never disturb you again)

He turned to go and lavanya's heart sank as she felt the sadness in his voice. She could clearly see him extremely hurt and she didn't want it that way. She tried to stop him but nk went away.

Lavanya: oh no! Yeh maine kya kar diya! (oh no! what did I do!)

Anjali on the other hand was busy trying to pacify janvi who was crying a lot.

Anjali: aaw aaw beta rotey nehi...kya hua aapko...(don't cry...what happened...)

She tried to show her the toys but janvi kept on crying.
Anjali: janvi beta kya hua hai aapko..(what happened..)

Anjali tried her level best but nothing seemed to work.

Siddharth came in and said: kya hua?(what happened?)

A worried anjali said: arey Siddharth dekho na kab se bas royi ja rahi hai..pata nehi kya baat hai...(see na siddharth she is crying since long...don't know what is wrong)

Suddenly anjali looked at something and she couldn't take her eyes off it. Siddharth picked up janvi in his arms and kissed her and like magic she stopped crying. Then with a smile she patted on his face and talked to him in her baby language. Anjali looked at them mesmerised. He patted her on the back and she fell asleep on his shoulders almost instantly.

Anjali couldn't hold back her tears. How she wished janvi was in her father's arms playing like this!
Siddharth looked at her and she turned around quickly to wipe her tears. He held janvi in one arm and held anjali's hand from behind. Anjali was taken aback and she turned around. Their eyes met and anjali didn't know what happened to her she held his shoulder and broke down into tears. Siddharth felt miserable seeing her break down like that and that is when he realised that he couldn't bear her tears. He slowly put his arm around her shoulder to console her and for once closed his eyes. Anjali and Janvi on either side felt so right!

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें