Chapter 2 The Oath of The Guardians.

{Khorne POV}

Shallter: My, am I first ?

Khorne: (Shalltear Bloodfallen. She is floor guardian of the first and second floor of the tomb. She is true vampire, she was created by one of my greatest friends, Pereroncino. I remember when he was yelling how she was his perfect creation. )

Shalltear: My lord ! 

She dropped her umbrella that in the contact with ground changed to purple butterflies and started to run in my direction with smile on her face.

When she came to me, she put her hands on my cheeks. On contact with her hand I felt how cold her hands were, but it wasn't uncomfortable cold it was smoothing and delicate.

Shalltear: The one beloved man I cannot rule above !

Khorne: ( Beloved man ? Oh, that's right, Pereroncino made her in love with anyone that was a guild master. At first I was thinking that it was stupid and unnecessary but now......I can enjoy it.)"smirk"

When I was teleported here and stumbled upon Albedo my instincts were telling me to kiss her, touch her and many other things. I was confused about that and little scared that at some point I would lose control of my body.

But then I came to the conclusion that my instincts go crazy when women are around or someone powerful that is dangerous, so I decided to follow them and when I did it, I knew that in the near future I would enjoy it immensely.

So I lifted her closer to my face, when I did it, her face flustered and we stared to gaze on each other eyes.

Khorne: Hmm....What do we have here ? A vampire and beautiful to that.

When I said that she averted her gaze from my eyes and looked down, now blushing like mad.

Shalltear: T-Thank you, my lord. No one ever said that to me.

Khorne: Really ? So they must be blind, to not see someone so gorgeous like you. 

I don't know from where I know how to sweet talk but somehow I know what to say to her.  On my old world I was't so smooth talker but I heaved some experience with women and how to pleasure them. 

I raised her head under her chin to look her in the eyes, and then she began to lean on to kiss me, but ...

Aura: Shalltear, why don't you give a rest ?

Khorne: (Hmm? Oh, I forgot about them when I was talking with Shalltear.) 

I placed Shalltear on the ground, she looked little hurt from lack of contact but she turned her attention to Aura and looked at her with smirk.

Shalltear: Oh, little shorty. You were here? It must be difficult, Mare. To have such crazy sister.

Aura: "whisper" Fake boobs.

Shalltear: What?! 

Aura: "smile" Looks, like I was right! That's why you whent through the trouble of using a gate to get here. You were in hurry, but since your overstuffed your breasts they would shift if you ran. 

Shalltear: Shut your mouth! You have nothing, yourself.

Aura: I'm still only 76 year old, but you're an undead. It must be tough to have no chance to grow. Why won't you accept what you have now ?

Shalltear: Bitch! You should thing carefully about what you say!

Then she ran to Aura and started to arguing with her.