And.....it's a basket

"You are being called to the principal office Miss Evalinge!"
A peon said as I made my way inside my class.

I nodded at him afraid to face the consequences of my actions.

As soon as I stood in front of the principal door my hands were shaking with anticipation.
All the bravery had died somewhere and now I was a pleading mess.

This degree meant more than anything...it is my dream...I will do anything for it.

"You need not personally visit me, your Majesty...you could have just sent me a message"

I looked up surprised to see Daniel coming out of the Principal office as the Principal was seeing him off to the door.

As soon as he looked up his eyes met mine.

He just spared me a single look and then ignored my not so important presence.

He was gone walking passed me leaving the atmosphere many degrees down.

"Miss Evalinge come inside"
The Principal s tone changed from respectful to serious as soon as he saw me.
........................

"You are a scholarship student miss Evalinge...a topper in your subjects....this kind of behaviour is not at all expected of you!! Mr Woods himself came here to ask me to suspend you this instant!! His son is in a critical state right now just because you couldn't control you untamed temper!! Do you know he can end your career this instant!! "

"I am sorry Sir....I won't repeat what happened today..."

"Your sorry is no good Miss Evalinge!! You are making me regret my decision of selecting you out of those 1 million applicants!!

I closed my eyes anticipating his next words...he is going to suspend me for sure.

"Most logical action to suspend this uproar of chaos is to suspend you"

A tear left my eye before I could control it....all my dreams are dead....I am going to return to streets waiting tables and moping hotels.

"But I have decided not to"

I looked up shocked to hear it....what did he say?

"You see I know what a spoiled brat that kid is and how well mannered you are...he was at fault I know but you should try not to engage with such people Evalinge.....All the kids here are children of billionaires and no matter what you should not mess with them.
It is not my say to stop your suspension but luckily the trustee committee just met and decided to let you go just this one time.
Now you can go back to your class...you have already missed this period"

"Th...hank you Mr Will....Sir I appreciate it......I promise I will never do it again.....I sincerely apologize for my actions today.....thank you.....thank you, Sir"

"It's fine child...now go!! I am late for a meeting"

I smiled cleaning my teary eyes and picking up my bag.

Even though my happiness had no limit and I wanted to just cry out my happiness but still one thing can't be ignored.

There was no way I could have escaped this suspension....no trustee would have voted for me as they were most probably bought by Mr Woods except one.

The trustee that had the power of veto and I think I knew who this was.

None other than our young Prince.
Your Majesty

...........................................

"Oh my god just look at those abs girls!! "
The girls that sat in front of me screamed in each other's ears as the young Prince pulled up his basketball shirt and displayed his fully toned stomach.