𝟎:𝟒𝟒

-The next morning
-Milan POV

I woke up & went downstairs to go get something to eat, and seen my dad talking on the phone, but he got off as soon as I came downstairs.

"Hey daddy."
"Yoo! I gotta talk to you"
"Uhm okay. Wassup?"
"So.. you gotta switch schools."
"What? Why?"
"Well where I'm living at is further than your school so ... you gotta switch schools if you gon stay here."
I sighed , because I still wanted to be able to see Maleah at school. That's the only reason I would've continued going there but I guess since I have no other choice..

"It's gon be aight Lani. A fresh start is exactly what you need. Trust me... you need to get away from allat other shit & those other people who don't wanna do nun but hurt you. Aight? You gon be good over here."

"I guess you right..You think mama mad at me? Ion wanna mess our relationship up."
"Ion know what yo mama be thinking, but I do know she not gon let nothing mess y'all relationship up. Just give her some time. Now stop worrying about all that cause you here to spend time with me right?"
I laughed , "Yep."

My phone buzzed and I picked it up to see a text from Slim.

Slim 🍃: Tryna let me pull up?
Milan : 🥱 .. I'm at my daddy house
Slim 🍃: what's the addy? I'll come get you from there.
Milan: Fine .. don't honk the horn either
Slim🍃: lmao aight youngan. Omw
Milan : kk

"Sorry to cut our time short dad, but my friend is on his way to come get me. Can I go?"
"It's a boy?"
"Yea..."
"Hell no."
"Dad don't be like that! He's just my friend I swear."
"Milan-"
"Dad pleaseee!" I said with my lip out
"Fine. Don't do no dumb shit."
I laughed , "I won't." I ran to the room & went to go get ready .

^the fit I fixed up my hair before getting a text from Slim

^the fit
I fixed up my hair before getting a text from Slim.

Slim 🍃: come outside
Milan : boy don't rush me .
Slim 🍃: LMAOO stfu yo. C'mon !
Milan : I'm cominggg

I picked up my bag , said bye to my dad & walked outside to his car. He looked good asf ..

^picture of "Slim"

^picture of "Slim"

"Hey Meechie" I said. Knowing it'd make him mad. He hate when I call him anything other than slim.
He rolled his eyes , "Don't call me that weak shit. You know my name"
"Aight. Hey Demetri."
He laughed & then gave me a lil smirk afterwards. "Ya dad looking thru the window hard as fuck."

I rolled my eyes "Just drive off before his overprotective ass come out here and drag me out this car."

He laughed and drove off.
"So , what you gon take me to do Meechie?"
"Anything you want shordy. Today all bout you." I smiled & shook my head
"I'm not like these other young bitches. You can't talk sweet and think you can get in my pants."
He laughed , "I know Lani. I'm just tryna figure you out that's all. I'm not tryna fuck you...yet"
"Boy bye , but there's nothing to figure out pooh."
"You just saying that now. Ima get through to you."
"Mhm. We gon see."

He smiled & then we stopped talking until we pulled up to the mall. We opened the door & got out the car
"Demetri you should've told me to bring some money. I didn't know we was comin to the mall. Take me to the bank real quick I can get some."
"Chill Milan. I gotchu.."
"I got expensive taste. Ion want you spending Yo money on me..."
"And you know I got bank... you ain't never had nobody spoil you like this , huh?"
"Mhm. Not really. Ion like people spending they money on me.."
"Don't worry bout it mama. I gotchu.."
He put his hand out and grabbed mine. All this affection shit? I can't deal...

We shopped for like 2 hours. He bought me 3 pairs of shoes & a whole lotta clothes. Maybe I need to do this drug dealing shit cuz damn. It didn't even put a dent in his pocket.

After all the shopping he took me home.

"Thank you Meechie.. ima pay you back I promise."
"Milan.. it's cool shordy. I did this cuz I wanted to. If I wanted you to pay me back I would've asked. Now enjoy it."

I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek
"Thank you..for real"
"You know I gotchu Lani." I grabbed my bags and walked into the house.

"Looks like you hade a good time." My dad said
"Yea definitely.."
"You like him?"
I rolled my eyes, "Dad. Meechie & I have known each other since we were little kids. He's like my brother.."
"That's what they always say."

I laughed and went up to my room.
Ain't nobody ever been this nice to me.. meechie a real one .. for real