「Chapter Twenty One」

Y/n dashed through the air and above all the students.. Behind her, a giant wall of ice broke through, and her eyes caught Todoroki skating along it.

The blast from the ice caused Y/n to flail (since she's basically air herself) but she quickly caught composure. Students behind her were frozen into it, almost unable to escape-- only few were able to.

"You half-and-half bastard!!" Katsuki yelled, using his Quirk to blast him forward.

Y/n was just barely behind Todoroki.

"I've outwitted you Todoroki!" Mineta yelled, "How pathetic! Take this! My special attack! Gra--" Before Mineta could attack, he was hit by a large piece of medal.

"What the-!?" Y/n stopped in her tracks, along with all the other students that managed to escape the ice. In front of them, were many of the faux villains that were used in the Battle Course.

Present Mic's booming voice was heard through the speakers, "Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with.. the first barrier! Robo inferno!"

"Aren't those the zero pointers from the entrance exam!?"

"Seriously? The hero course had to fight those!?"

"This is what they meant by obstacles!?"

"There are too many! I can't get through!"

Y/n, however, had a plan. Before anyone could react, she was already hundreds of feet in the air, above the faux villains. Some of them tried reaching up to grab her or shoot her, but they went right through her, not affecting her whatsoever.

"Y/n L/n from Class 1-A is the first to make it through!! She easily avoided them with quick reflexes! Smart move! Amazing! It's almost unfair!!"

"Her actions are not much logical, but stealthy no doubt." Aizawa added.

"As expected from the student who scored second in the entrance exams!"

Until she was a safe distance from the faux villains, Y/n made her way back down to the ground, regaining energy as she transformed back to her actual self, and continued to run.

Y/n felt a chill run up her spine as the temperature around her got much colder. A loud crash was heard behind her, and she couldn't help but look behind her. Todoroki had frozen the robo infernos while they were unsteady, and let them crash. 'Smart move..' Y/n quickly started to run again as she spotted Todoroki's form through the impact.

"The second student through the first barrier is Shoto Todoroki from Class 1-A!"

Ice shot up towards Y/n's legs, but she was quick to act, and used her Quirk to transform her legs to pheromone, causing her to float up again. Todoroki eventually passed Y/n.

Up ahead, was the second barrier.

"Wow.." Y/n muttered out as she stopped running, Todoroki looking as well.

In front of them was almost a canyon, pillars of tall rocks were up randomly throughout the barrier and thin lines of rope were connected to each one.

Y/n and Todoroki exchanged glances, then immediately used their Quirks in attempt to surpass each other.

Todoroki used his ice to freeze the tight rope so he could glide along it. They were both aware that big companies were watching them and wanted to use elite-like moves to show off. She had been too lost in her thoughts, and Todoroki was ahead.

"Looks like Shoto Todoroki from Class 1-A has taken the lead!!"

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and made winds increase using Pheromone, shooting herself in the sky with a strong blast and just behind Todoroki. But behind both of them, Katsuki had caught up and using his Quirk, Explosion, to blast himself through the sky.