Chapter 38 - Kidnapped

You stood still, your blood running cold as your mind and body seemed to freeze. You didn’t dare move your head and continued to look out. Your eyes landed on Jimin, who’s hand stopped moving as he stared back at you. 

Hongjoongs arm wrapped your waist, trapping both your arms to your side as he dragged you back inside. Once inside, another pirate you haven’t seen before closed the screen door but not before you caught a glimpse of Jimin’s purple tail diving back under the water. Hopefully getting help.

Hongjoong removed the metal object away from your neck, which was a knife. He pushed you back against a counter, taking your arms behind your back (not like that...ya nasty). He held your arms while the other pirate tied your wrists together. 

Eventually, you were turned around and unable to move your hands. You were faced with Hongjoong, smirking at you and holding you against the counter. This was the first time you’ve really seen him this close. You could feel yourself shaking. 

“Told you I wasn’t letting you get away this time,” Hongjoong said studying your face. “You’re coming with us now.” He pulled a piece of cloth out of his pocket. He handed it the other pirate and held your head still as they blindfolded you. 

You couldn’t see anything, and more so since it’s night. Hongjoong turned you around and push his hand between your arms and rested it on your waist as he began to walk. 

You could sort of feel where you were going. You walked out of your front door and could feel the sand under your feet. You turned left down the beach, deciding you should keep a note of the direction you’re heading. 

You don’t know how far you walked since you couldn’t see your surroundings. All you felt was sand under your feet and the wind coming off the ocean.

After some time of walking, Hongjoong turned you left again, and you could hear wooden boards under your feet. You turned again and headed up a ramp, which you assumed that was used to get you on the ship.

The wood beneath your feet sounded hollow. You felt Hongjoong shift before he spoke up. “Go tell Mingi to start moving, I’ll deal with her.” You heard footsteps walking away before Hongjoong started moving again. 

He started descending down stairs and you had to be careful not to miss a step since you were still blindfolded. You eventually stopped in what you would’ve assumed was some sort of prison. 

He walked forward and a few more feet before pushing you back into the wall. You felt him mess with the rope was a binding your hands before it came loose. He quickly grabbed your left hand and brought it back and fastened something around it and quickly did the same to your right.

You were now facing the direction you came. He removed your blindfold and you closed your eyes as you quickly adjusted to the dim lantern light. He smirked at you, the light illuminating his face in a way that made him more intimidating. But before he could speak, you spoke up.

“Why do you need me anyway, I haven’t done anything?” Instead of being scared, all your built-up anger from them making you leave your dorm to constantly trying to find you spilled out. He only chuckled darkly in response.

“As I said before, it was for interfering with my work. Or, at least, it was at first. Now, it’s because you’ve become close to them, and now we’re going to use you.” He said starting to turn away from you. 

“Use me for what?” You spat back. Only, you said it angerly to hid your growing fear. Were they going to do anything to you? He continued walking and shut an iron bar door you didn’t realize was there until now.

“As bait. They’ll come for you, so now, we just need you until then. The chains go to the ground-” He referred to the iron cuffs attached to your wrists, that had long chains on them that were keeping you to the wall “sit down and sleep. You’ll need it for tomorrow.”

With one last dark smirk, he blew out the lantern, leaving you in darkness.