- Realistic - Zion Kuwonu -

————

————

Y/N was lagging behind her friend group at the beach. Y/N and her close friends went to a beach house for the summer in Jersey. As they were hanging out at the beach, Y/N saw her ex Kobe. All of her friends were ordering food from a food stall, so Y/N waited nearby.

A hand pulled on Y/N's shoulder, the force turned her around. The face that haunted her for weeks was staring back at her. "Y/N," Kobe smiled at her. She couldn't get words out for a couple of seconds, she had to force them out.

"Kobe," She gave him a fake smile. "What are you doing out here?"

"Oh, I just moved into one of those party houses down the street. You know, like the Jersey Shore?"

"You know, that's crazy. Because I just did too."   Y/N just wanted to run away to her new room and stay there.

"That's crazy! Maybe we should hang out, you going out tonight?" Kobe looked at her with his beautiful brown eyes, those were the eyes that she fell in love with. They hadn't changed in the slightest.

"Yea w-." Y/N was cut off by someone wrapping their hands around her torso, "Sup, babe?" She looked over her shoulder and saw Zion staring back at her sweetly. Y/N knew this was her chance to get out of this conversation. So she could go home, sit in her little white bed and let everything out.

"Hey, baby," She put her hands on Zion's. "Kobe, this is Zion. My boyfriend." Kobe's face dropped. Y/N gave him a bitter smile. Finally feeling like she was getting revenge.

"Sup' Bro," Kobe nodded at him. Anyone could tell that Kobe wasn't too happy in that moment.

"Yea, what's good," Zion gave Kobe the 'test me' eyes. "Everyone's leaving. Let's go babe," Zion lowered his hands from Y/N's torso to her right hand.

"Alright. It was cool seeing you Kobe," Y/N last said to him before her and Zion started to walk off, towards the house.

"Thank you," Y/N whispered to Zion as they walked hand in hand. "No problem. That guy seemed like a douche."

    Y/N scoffed. "You could say that again."
Zion let go of Y/N's hand and move it down to her right butt cheek.

    "Hey bud? What do you think you're doing?"

    "Making it realistic," Zion smirked down at the shorter girl. Y/N chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes.

————
word count : 424