s

"Baby!" Hoseok sobbed out and hugged her so tightly, the others immediately piled around and joined the hug, Aylin crying with her fathers.

"I thought I would never see you again!" Namjoon kissed Aylin's forehead over and over, stroking her hair as he sat next to her on the bed, everyone else dispersed around the bed.

"I'm o-o-okay....Dads." Aylin's voice was so ragged, broken even. Yoongi asked a nurse for a glass of water for her and had Aylin drink it. "I'm....v-v-s-so glad y-you....all yo-ou." Aylin gave up talking, her stutter ruining the beautiful words her mind so desperately want to express.

"Hey." Taehyung kneeled beside her, holding her hand. "We don't give up, alright? Try it again, slow."

"You-a-a-ll....." Aylin drifted off, looking over at Taehyung for help.

"C." Taehyung made the noise of the first constant to give Aylin an idea of the word.

"Came." Aylin nodded after mumbling to herself, a shy smile on her face after Taehyung smiled proudly, wiping away a tear.

"BTS!" The door burst open and the boys all stood up, shielding Aylin from the intruders. It was news reporters, Americans.

"Out!" Sejin shouted and start to push the reporters out, well, tried. The boys all ran to help, nurses shouting and security finally coming.

"We are so sorry." Nurses apologized over and over, not quite sure if they could understand them, but figured their sympathetic tone would be enough. "They just rushed passed all of us, we couldn't stop them."

"It's fine." Namjoon closes his eyes and pinched his nose, telling himself he needs to be nice or he'll get the consequences real quick. "Could we have the room to ourselves, please?"

When Namjoon turned back to his family, Aylin was having a panic attack.

"They w-w-were af-dtmesa." Aylin's words turned incoherent as she shook in Jungkook's arms, Junkook overwhelmed and sobbed with her, trying to comfort his daughter. "I don..they they they." Aylin buried herself into Jungkook even more.

Jin turned around and started to attack the wall, punching, slamming his hands against it as hard as he could. "They broke her! They broke my daughter!" Yoongi tried pulling Jin away from the wall, but Jin's elbowed nailed him in the face, Yoongi's nose immediately gushing with blood. Jin froze, Hoseok watching with wide eyes. Yoongi wiped his nose and slammed Jin against the wall.

"I need you to calm down." Yoongi spoke lowly, blood soaking into his shirt, painting his chin red. "You are the eldest here, and you need to act like it. Understood?" Jin nodded once and closed his eyes, letting the tears pour out.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He cried and Yoongi hugged his Hyung, reminding himself that age doesn't rank the strength of one. Age is just a number. As a toddler, he comforted his mother after her mother died. He didn't know what was happening at the time, but he knew his mom needed help. And if he was just a boy, oh well. Family matters the most. (Guys this is fiction I do not know if this is true or not so do not say that is what really happened it's just for the book)

"Just breathe Jin." Yoongi allowed his shoulder to be soaked with tears, allowing Jin to let out what he's been bottling up for way too long. "I'm right here." He felt bad that is blood was probably getting on Jin, but he didn't seem to care so he didn't do anything.

"H-hey Aylin." Jungkook's voice shook from crying seconds before as his shaking hand dug through his jeans pocket. "I got you a get well present." Aylin wiped away her tears with her non-broken wrist. Jungkook pulled out a sunflower necklace. "It's your nickname we like to call you." Jungkook smiled a broken smile and looked over at his hyungs for encouragement. "And when you open it," He did so. "It reads, 'you are my sunshine'"

 "It reads, 'you are my sunshine'"

"I-I-I'm, m-m-m, sun...shhh..." Aylin tried to force out, but she couldn't with her racing heart and her broken body.

"You are our sunshine." Jimin smiled softly and held Aylin's hand, tears tracing his cheeks, but his voice steady. "Our beautiful, strong little girl. We love you so much."

"I s-s-sleepy." Aylin managed to say a word as her eyes fluttered a few times. Her eyes fell and she fell into a dream-less sleep. Taehyung laid his head in Hoseok's lap, his whole body shaking with sobs and his uneven breathing.

"She's so hurt. Hyung we didn't protect her." Taehyung cried into Hoseok, Hoseok trying to comfort him, but Taehyung's words smacked his heart. "We failed." Taehyung wailed and Hoseok let go of his tears as well.

"Stop it! All of you." Yoongi snapped, letting go of the sniffling Jin. "Look at you all." Yoongi pulled Taehyung to his feet, making sure his chin was up, his nails not attacking his wrist. "Our daughter just went through hell and you are acting like you were the one who was thrown out a window, hung like a piece of meat." Namjoon bit his lip from crying out, the memory of Aylin hung in everyone's mind right now. "We are the ones that are going to help her out, understood? We are her fathers. Stop crying over this and stand up, take control of this, and help Aylin." Yoongi stood in the silence, proud of his words, his eyes daring any of them to start crying again. But they stood tall now too. They all looked horrible, but they stood tall.

Together, they will get through this. They always have, and they always will.

Sejin had left with the nurses, knowing that the family needed to be left alone. But that didn't stop him from sobbing in the bathroom, unable to do anything to help this situation. He was always in charge, always able to fix any mistake. But not this one. No one was in charge of this situation. He was scared to ask BTS if they wanted to take Aylin back to South Korea.

Sejin was scared