•37•

Sixteen hours. My sister has been in labor since 6pm yesterday, and it's currently 10am. Tom and I finally came back to my place around 2am when we realized nothing was going to happen for a while.
"Tomorrow is prom, she better have this baby soon so I can have a stress free time" I say.
"Your sister is having a baby and you're thinking about prom?" He laughs.
"What? I've never been! Besides If I don't think about prom I'll think about how in three days I have the biggest fashion show of my life and get even more stressed out!" I say.
"Honey, you're going to be an amazing aunt, a hot prom date, and a gorgeous model. Relax" he says, running his hand through my hair.
"I wanna go to Harrison's party tonight" I frown.
"And what if your niece is born?" He asks.
"Then I'll see her in the morning" I shrug. "Besides! I invited Bec and I don't want her to be alone!"
"Elenor" Tom shakes his head at me.
"Hey! That's not my name!" I pout.
"Elle-"
"Wrong again" I say, laying my head on his lap.
"Baby?" He questions.
"Yes?" I say and he rolls his eyes at me.
"You need to be here when that baby's born" he says.
"I know.." I groan.
We spend the afternoon cooking pancakes from scratch, which was a great stress relief for me. After eating them and feeling slightly sick, we watch a movie. The best thing about Tom and I? We both love horror movies. Neither of us are scared and hiding our faces in the other ones chest. We both are on the edge of our seats yelling at the idiot on the screen to run.
My phone rings and it's my mom.
"Hello?"
"The baby is here, but Elouise doesn't want any visitors" she says and I scoff.
"You're telling me that my niece is here, and Elouise doesn't want her little sister to come see her?" I ask.
"Sorry honey. Probably her hormones. I'll let you know if anything changes"
What. The. Fuck.
I hang up and Tom has a worried look.
"Alright, take me to Haz's party. I need to get fucked up." I say.
"Elle I don't think-"
"Thomas. I need to dance and get a little more than tipsy. You can either go with me or stay here being boring" I say.
"Fine. But I'm watching you all night." He states. Jesus I don't need a babysitter. I'm not five.
"Come help me pick out my outfit" I say, pulling him up to my bedroom.
"How about this one?" He holds up a long sleeve shift dress and I laugh.
"Absolutely not" I say. "This one"
I hold up the deep purple sleeveless body con dress. Super tight, super short, so not my normal at all. In fact I've never worn this before but I'm in a mood.
"Please don't wear that" Tom says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because everything will be out on display" he says.
"And? Wouldn't you like that?" I tease.
"I don't want anyone seeing this Ass but me" he mutters, wrapping his arms around me and squeezing my butt, causing me to jump.
"Maybe we'll go for something a tad longer" I say.
I opt for a grey body con that has spaghetti straps and an open back.
Am I going to let myself do whatever I want tonight just because I'm upset? Yes. Am I going to regret it in the morning? Absolutely.
Tom gets his keys and we walk out to his car, driving to Harrisons.
"Fashionably late?" I say as we walk up to the door, already seeing people blackout drunk.
We go inside and I feel the familiarity, the first party I came to here, it was so fun. It's where I met Baylee.
"You guys came!" Haz cheers as we make our way over to him through the crowd.
"Where's Baylee?" I ask.
"Last I saw she was by the beer pong table" he says and I nod, walking away from the boys to find my friend.
"Ah Elle! Thought you weren't coming!" Baylee says.
"Changed my mind!" I smile. "Gotta get me caught up on drinks though"
Baylee leads me to the less loud kitchen and makes us drinks.
"This is a little strong, so don't drink too much of it" she says.
"I need strong" I say.
I'm glad Toms not here right now, he'd make a joke that I'm a lightweight and then hand me a beer.
I take the blue cup from her hand, putting it to my lips and gulping.
"Holy fuck" I groan, feeling the heat slide down my throat.
"Told you it was strong" she laughs.
"Hey guys!" Bec says, walking into the kitchen.
"Hey" I smile. "Your dress is so cute!"
"Oh harry thought so too!" She smiles and I raise a brow at her.
"Crushing on a Holland too?" I ask.
"Okay, you're dating a Holland. I just think Harry is attractive, and nice. He's not into me" she says.
Oh she's sooo wrong.
"Holy shit" Baylee mutters.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Hi there love" I hear and turn around.
"Daniel? Why are you here?" I ask. Seriously, I know for a fact Haz didn't invite him. He doesn't even go to our school.
"Saw a few posts about it, thought I'd come by and check it out" he shrugs.
"Okay well you can go. These are my friends. Not yours" I shoo him away.
"I see you're with the Holland guy now.. I knew you had a thing for him the whole time we were dating. You would think I would have noticed sooner though" he laughs. "Big mistake leaving me for him"
"Seriously, you need to leave. You're obviously drunk and acting stupid" I say.
"Cmon baby" he pleads.
"Seriously dude just go away" Baylee says.
"Why don't you come with?" He innocently puts his hand on my arm, causing no harm but my instincts acted too quickly. I punch him right in the face and he falls backwards.
"Oh my god" my hand flies over my mouth as Tom and Haz run over.
"Holy fuck" Haz laughs, walking over to Daniel.
"What'd he do to you? Are you okay?" Tom asks worriedly.
"He- he didn't do anything I just.. it was impulse, he grabbed my arm.." I say, feeling guilty.
"Fucking bitch" Daniel spits and Toms face goes from worry to anger.
"Get the fuck out or the next punch will be from me" he says calmly to Daniel, who hurriedly leaves the house.
"What happened what did he say to you?" Tom asks, running his thumb over my cheek.
"Nothing important" I shake my head, then resting my head on his chest. "Because I've got the best boyfriend in the world"
He gets a proud smile, and kisses my head.
"Gimme some" he reaches for the cup in my hand and I pull it away.
"You don't want this" I laugh.
"Why not?" He asks.
"Smell" I say, putting the cup to his nose. His face scrunches up, pulling away and I laugh.
"Well, we can always crash here" he shrugs, grabbing the cup and downing it. The shocked look on my face makes him giggle.
"What's you expect? Me choking it up?" He asks.
"Well I wasn't expecting that" I say.
"Let me tell ya something Elle" Haz says. "Our boy use to be a party animal. He'd get so wasted-"
"Alright Haz, dont scare my girlfriend away" Tom rolls his eyes.
"No way, you were just like Haz?!" I question.
"Worse" Haz laughs.