𝟎:𝟒𝟓

Milan POV
-2 weeks later
2:15 am

"Meech we need to go to sleep. We both have school in the morning." I said to him over FaceTime
"And?" He asked while laughing
"You know my dad don't play that shit. If he hear me on the phone he gon be on my ass."
"Mhm.. you right."
"I'll see you in the morning when you come get me for school."
"Ugh aight."
"Goodnight Meechieee!"
"Night laniii" he smiled at the camera and then hung up. His lil smile is so cute.. honestly.

I tried to get some sleep before school in the morning. I ended up only getting 3 hours of sleep.. cute .

I woke up , got in the shower & then got ready for school.

"So you're telling me y'all don't date?" My dad said as I walked down the stairs.
"We definitely don't.. He's my friend."
"Mhm. Next time don't stay up so fr on the phone with your "friend" Milan."
"You heard us?"
"Y'all were pretty loud , but anyways have a good day at school. Love you"
"Love you moreee!" I have my dad a hug and then grabbed my bag as I walked outside.

I got in Meech's car and shut the door
"You look good." He said as I put my seatbelt on
"Thank you.. you don't look that bad ya self."
"Mhm. I forgot to ask you but how was ya first week of school?"
"It was coo. Y'all way different over here.."
He laughed , "I'm What way?"
"Y'all not as messy as my old school. I could hang wit y'all."
"Glad to hear you liking it. You already the talk around school."
"Damn really?"
"Yea but all good things..mostly niggas tryna get with you or girls tryna be ya friend."
"Well tell them niggas to stay over there cause I'm not tryna get attached to anybody."
"Oh for real?"
I sighed , "Only you."
"That's what I like to hear" he said while smiling.

By then we were already at the school. I grabbed my bag & got out the car. We both walked in & then Meech gave me a hug and then walked to class.

Ion know how this boy got me feeling... but it's feeling pretty good. I haven't been this happy in a while.

I walked to my 1st period class and sat down.

"Hey Pretty!" Deja said.

Deja ^

Deja ^

I met Deja my first day of school. She's honestly the sweetest girl. She's pretty asf too. Yanno I only hang around bad bitches.. but yea. She was the first person I talked to in that class. We have like 3 classes together & we sit by each other at lunch. Along with 2 other friends. Hakeem & Millie. They're really sweet too. Everybody at this school just kind asf.

"Hey girl." I said back to her
"Sooo! How have your first 2 weeks been ?"
"Honestly? Pretty good. I actually like this school."
"Girl enjoy it while it lasts."
"Oh Lord.."
"Oh Lord indeed. Muhfuckas was only nice to me my first month here.. and then they true colors showed. My only true friends were Millie & Hakeem. They still are.. the only ones who stayed loyal."
"Damn.."
"Just try to stay away from the drug dealer niggas, the cocky ass females, the ones who seem a lil bit too nice & the real touchy niggas."
"Drug dealer niggas?"
She laughed , "Girl yea. Especially Slim. Or Demetrius. He had me caught up when I first came to the school. Never again."

I sighed cause I knew it was too good to be true.
"Shit. Thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely be on the lookout."
"Fasho girl."

That's all I could think about. If Meech got with her & it obviously didn't go well. Is that what he tryna do with me?.. I'm not tryna look stupid. Or have a reputation as a hoe. I just got to the school !

After class I went to my locker to get my Textbook & of course Meech walked beside me. His friends was behind him & he took his hand and placed it on my butt. Ion know if he was tryna show off or what.. but I wasn't fuckin with it. I moved his hand and gave him "the look" so he know I wasn't into it. His boys laughed & he signaled them to leave I guess.

"Wassup with you?"
"Nothin. I just didn't like you touching me."
"Since when don't you like me touching you?"
I rolled my eyes , "Just leave it alone , okay?"
"Whatever you say."
"Also.. don't wait up on me after school. I have a ride"
"Damn you changin up on me already?"
"Nope. Just meeting new people. I'll see you later.." I gave him a lil smile then walked to my next class.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The school day usually goes by fast , but this one decided to take its timeee ! I was so t'd when that bell rung. I walked out of my class & downstairs so I could go & meet Deja since she was taking me home. She walked over to me and then we walked outside out together to get to her car. We barely talked until I got dropped off fr cuz I was stuck in my thoughts.

When I walked in the house my dad was sitting down talking to some lady. They both turned around and acted all surprised when they seen me.
"Uhm hey dad.." I said
"wassup stink.."
"Mhm. Who is this?"
"This is-"
"My name is Nicole. I'm your dad's-"
"Friend from work" She looked at my dad and smacked her lips. That's how I knew he was lying.

"Oh. Nice to meet you." I awkwardly smiled and then went upstairs to my room. My dad better not think I'm dumb. I know exactly when his ass lying.

That's prolly his lil girlfriend... like dang he mad bold for having her in the house knowing I was on my way home.

This day just couldn't get even more confusing ?

I need a break .